[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Download (10).jpg (13 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
Download (10).jpg
13 KB, 247x204
Thoughts?
>>
>>65879208
Good band. They only get shit because they look like faggots, their fanbase is 80% underage edgy scene girls and their "oh so quotable" lyrics are terrible.

Their early deathcore stuff was catchy as fuck while still being fairly technical. The more minimalistic SS was pretty unique and original for it's time and spawned a lot of watered down copycats. There is a Hell imo is their best work, perfectly blending electronics with their SS sound. Sempiternal was also pretty good, with more focus on atmosphere. That's the Spirit was decent. Way too same-y and unremarkable sometimes. Ironically, the best parts are the more electronic ones like the first song.

Lee is a pretty good guitarist tbqh
>>
>>65879281
faggot
>>
>>65879433
):
>>
>>65879281
Essentially this. I like ss and after, but not that's the spirit. Count your blessings is fun
>>
>>65879208

>debut 3/5 (few decent deathcore songs with decent guitar work,not too bad for moshing but mostly horrible)

>second album 1/5( apart from chelsea smile which is a very good party anthem it's ,unlistenable garbage.)
>third album 2.5/5 ( I feel like they had better song writing and clearer vocals here. also more electronic influence. all of this while not being poppy at all and staying heavy.)

>sepmiternal 3/5 (very good for a band considered scene. accesible and there are lot of fun moments here.however by no means a perfect album or without bad songs)

>their last album 2.5/5 ( They finally went to the alt rock/radio rock/alt metal route fully. Unfortunately not very original and only few of the songs work as singles.

I cant hate them. They're shit live now tho.
>>
>>65879208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBDsJd4VzCc
>>
>>65879489
Chelsea Smile ain't even the best song on that album lmao
>>
>>65879501
>Finebros
Jesus Christ anon get that garbage out of here.
>>
>>65879508
ok what are some good songs ? I only listen to that song of it desu. I havent touched their 2nd and 3rd since like 2011
>>
>>65879489
S H I T T A S T E
H
I
T

T
A
S
T
E
>>
>>65879523
The Comedown is pretty neat.
It Was Written in Blood too, with that atmospheric intro and neat ass bass.
Sadness Will Never End is nice.
Suicide Season is a good closer.

The rest (Chelsea Smile aside) are pretty bad.

Jesus these song names are awful.
>>
>>65879512
its a BMTH thread, do you actually expect anything resembling quality to be posted in here?
>>
>>65879673
haha nice ITAOTS amirite
>>
>>65879208
>>65879512
>Bring me the horizon
Jesus Christ OP get that garbage out of here
>>
like it.
>>
every album sounds different

i like count your blessings
>>
>>65879208
I honestly think that they don't deserve all the shit that they get. Like the first anon said, they get all that criticism because they're associated with other horrible scene bands (their looks don't help either). But aside from that, the band's material is pretty neat, except TTS.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.