[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the world a favor and pass this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ArtistPetition.png (495 KB, 542x744) Image search: [Google]
ArtistPetition.png
495 KB, 542x744
Do the world a favor and pass this.
>>
do the world a favor and pass away lmao
>>
>>65875758
Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>65875769
damn dude.....................
>>
>>65875769
I laughed, good job
>>
>>65875769
PUT A DONK ON IT
>>
>>65875769
Jesus fuck, you're still around?
>>
>>65875769
Holy kek
>>
>>65875805
i come back for an hour a day or so
>>
will this make it so i can't slsk? cause if not, i don't give a shit about lindsey buckingham's pocket book/
>>
>>65876124
it's mostly directed to youtube. Really, most of the artists on this list is utter garbage and won't be missed
>>
do the world a favor and pass the toke lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>65875769
/thresd
>>
>>65876266
tryhard
>>
I don't know what the industry's problem with youtube is. they bend over backward to autodetect and remove stuff and have policies that are stacked in the favor of rights holders
>>
If these artists want to play hardball then YT should do it too. Kick all of them off the site. It won't matter for someone like Chick Corea who is an actually talented and who's target audience isn't YT normies. But for people like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry who are so dependent on their image and how they're perceived, well, let's see them try to find another platform to rack up hundreds of millions of views everytime they want to launch another album.

I didn't hear Taylor complaining about YT back when she was releasing one hit music video after another on her way up. Or Trent. No Trent outburst either, not until after they both became affiliated with Apple.

YT only became the new MTV after the original MTV went reality tv. These big stars don't belong on YT. YT is for user-generated content. Taylor hasn't been generating her own content for awhile now. Her music videos are professionally done and her songs are all co-written. Nowadays she just looks good and sings. That's the extent of her involvement in Swift LLC.
>>
>>65876390
You have to pay to use Content Id if you're an indie musician.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.