[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on TPAB and Kendrick Lamar in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1650x1240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1650x1240
Opinions on TPAB and Kendrick Lamar in general?
>>
first listen is GOAT, gets shit after that.

GKMC was better overall
>>
>>65875321

TPAB has dat funk tho
>>
kendrick is one of the greatest of all time.
he has found a way to be most overrated yet most underrated rapper of our time.
TPAB got da funk and deep thought. GKMC bring da street and deep thought. S.80 is one of the greatest projects I have ever heard.
>>
Good, but gets more pretentious and cringey w/ each release.

Also Ab-soul should never be allowed near a mic again
>>
He's great. To Pimp a Butterfly is the kind of record that makes me feel excited to be alive. It feels like an important musical moment. I think he was very much on the cusp of the new "event listening" model of pop music.
>>
best album of last year one of the best records of the last 10 years.
great lyrics
great concepts
great instrumentation and production
>>
>>65875243
what exactly was his bone to pick?

GKMC > S8 > TPAB
>>
> kill whitey the musical
> it's ok tho because racism = prejudice plus power
>>
>>65875810
k senpai
>>
>>65875933
oops my bad I meant to say

WE WUZ
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.