[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about going to a Boris show. Anybody know how loud the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: boris.jpg (132 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
boris.jpg
132 KB, 900x641
Thinking about going to a Boris show. Anybody know how loud the band is live? Wanted to know if earplugs were at all necessary.
>>
just bring earplugs and put em in if they're loud, idiot
>>
>>65872932
I haven't listened to any of their newer material so I was wondering if that stuff was loud, and if it wasn't there's no sense in bringing them
>>
Get drunk and rush the stay. You will become the loudness. Rock and roll crazy nights.
>>
>>65873016
But is there any reason to not bring earplugs? It's not like you're packing bricks anon. Never hurts to be prepared
>>
Saw em like last month. didnt bring earplugs. ears were ok next day. hopefully the venue ur lookin at is small. saw em in a bar w like 100 other folks. the sound took over the room. great live show. highly rec
>>
>>65873016
just put them in your pocket mate. I feel like you made this thread for another reason.
>>
>>65873016
put them in your pocket you fucking moron
>>
Boris was one of the best shows I ever went to, and take earplugs just in case. I ended up not using mine and only had ringing for a few hours after. Small venues are the best for them, like other posters have said.

I'm so pumped to see them play Pink this summer.
>>
>>65872903
Bring earplugs, lost my hearing for 3 days when I saw them
>>
fucking idiot they cost like $1.50. Just buy a pack, put them in your pocket and use them if you need to. How dense are you?
>>
>>65873880
>not using musician earplugs
>he thinks he actually cares about music
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.