[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nicole Dollanganger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 587x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 587x304
What are your opinions on her? Is she any good, /mu/?
>>
body of work
>>
Dull and a little edgy (aka style over substance) but she's decent. She's like a weak Lana Del Rey with no star power.
>>
she is ok :)
>>
>>65871553
I was literally just discussing her with a friend, senpai do I know you? And she's good imo. The lyrics are 2edgy4me-core but I think it fits her style and I actually prefer her to Lana
>>
i heard she's a total bitch to her fans irl and on the internet

i don't really like her music, and i dislike the fact that she glamorizes and romanticizes suicide, child abuse, and school shootings (she once had a columbine blog on tumblr a few years back).
>>
>>65872868
interesting didn't know that
>>
and she is friends with "claire boucher"
>>
>>65872908

i wrote a song about her though

https://soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue/nicd
>>
>>65872938
>https://soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue/nicd

go home you shill
>>
>>65873391

:( ok
>>
>>65872868
those are all reasons why i like her
>>
>>65872868
She sounds like a pretty nice person. How's she bitchy towards her fans?
>>
>>65873581

like being very snobby in terms of compliments, being odd when it comes to social interactions.

A: hey nicole i really like ur music
B: yeah? that's cool...
>>
>>65873449
Tbh I listened to it and it was pretty funny. I think you should try and get signed to run for cover.
>>
>>65872938
>https://soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue/nicd
nice
>>
>>65872868
nicole is one of the nicest people around. mind you, i haven't talked to her in years...but, her and i used to be good friends, and she was the nicest person in the room.
>>
>>65874182

u ever see her boyfriend? dude's like 36
>>
>>65874211
i've never met him, only seen him via social media. her and i have not talked in a few years (no specific reason, just grew apart)
>>
>>65874182
how do you know her? are you grimes?
>>
>>65874314
no lol, don't be thilly. but, i do have a picture with grimes a few years before they became besties. and grimes was pretty cool, nice person
>>
>>65874406
hmmm, thats exactly what Grimes would say ;-)
>>
>>65871584

Lana Del Rey is already all style and no substance. Jesus, so this person is worst?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.