[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something wrong with wanting to buy digital copies of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: itunes-logo.jpg (133 KB, 2250x840) Image search: [Google]
itunes-logo.jpg
133 KB, 2250x840
Is there something wrong with wanting to buy digital copies of albums that you really like? You fags seem to think so.
>>
>>65861460
No there isn't, only vinyl hipsterfags who are obsessed with image think that.
>>
why is fucking no one replying to this thread
>>
>>65861460
unless it's a digital only release, why not get the cd?
>>
>>65861833
Because the digital is cheaper
>>
itunes takes a huge cut. buying from bandcamp or straight from the label is better if you actually want to support the artist
>>
>>65861887
fair enough. But with cd's you can still make a high quality digital copy and have a "master" copy in case anything happens to your hard drive or wherever you store it. Just my pref
>>
>>65861460
the main problem with itunes is that your not actually buying music, youre buying a liscence to listen to that music
the problem with that compared to physical copies is that you dont actually own the music you listen to, there was that controversy a couple years ago where a guy wanted to put his itunes collection in his will for his kids but legally he wasnt allowed to
basically itunes owns what you think you own
>>
If they have a vinyl version with the digital copy included yes
>>
>>65861944
Most artists say iTunes is the most profitable.
>>65862202
Just store them on a flash drive and you're good
>>
every now and then i find that the cd version of an album is cheaper than itunes. though if there's an album i want on itunes and its only 5.99, then why not buy it? Most of your cd's are 9.99 plus tax, and the same goes for itunes. i guess its just a preference of physical media or digital media.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.