[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you actively dislike this man then you are an idiot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lil-wayne.jpg (177 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
lil-wayne.jpg
177 KB, 1000x667
If you actively dislike this man then you are an idiot
>>
you are an idiot
>>
>>65860716
that's fine, I only passively dislike him
>>
I don't actively dislike him but I do dislike him. Actively disliking anything so minor is dumb.
>>
>>65860716
Can't say I'm a huge fan but the carter series is fairly decent
>>
He had potential to be as good as he used to say he was, but at this point in his career he's made more bad songs than good.
>>
>>65860716
I dont like most music produced by niggers, because its shallow, incoherent and all sounds the same with autotune/ Muh "unique" black voice
>>
>>65860716
Is that the Happy-song guy? He's still doing the funny hats?
>>
>>65860716
>if you actively dislike this man then you are white

FTFY
>>
>>65860716
But the guy has released nothing but complete and utter shit after Tha Carter 3 and he also helped that fake ass boring faggot Drake get popular
>>
>>65861483
>what is No Ceilings
>what is Dedication 3
>what is Sorry For The Wait

Listen to his mixtapes anon, that's where the magic happens.
>>
>>65861125
lol that's alright, you don't have to learn about the depths of dark skinned talent anyways, you can live under your rock and think of chains and guns whenever you see a black person, just know that it's your life and nobody elses that's being dragged down by the unnecessary hatred.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.