[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is like Abbey Road, but better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
This is like Abbey Road, but better.
>>
>>65847025
Band On The Run >>>>> Abbey Road

I like the production and finale to Abbey Road, but the album as a whole is not as good as BOTR.
>>
That's not much of an achievement. Abbey Road is such a complete piece of shit from a burned out band on the brink of a breakup it's not even funny
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 750x1334
>>65847107
>>
>>65847201
kek

>>65847107
handsome bait
>>
>>65847107
I can understand its a weak album, but how can you completely hate songs like Something or Here Comes the Sun?
>>
This album's got some songs that really drag imo, which Abbey Road has less of. Side 2 of Abbey Road destroys this, but if you consider Abbey Road as a whole then maybe you've got a case.

I think Abbey Road might be a bit more ambitious and triumphant in its execution - the album builds into something greater than the sum of its parts. This is a brilliant pop album, but that's the extent.

I absolutely love the title track, but I dunno if it ever manages to live up to that first track.
>>
>>65847263
Not bait, I've listened to it on repeat to understand it only to realize there was nothing to understand. It's shit. Everyone was so desperate for their fix of Beatles they gladly ate it and asked for more.

>>65847271
2 tracks don't make an album. But even still, those 2 songs are weak compared to the motherfucking bangers they used to make like Hey Jude, best tracks from Revolver, Sgt Pepper and so on. They would feel like 2nd grade filler material on their earlier records.
>>
>>65847708
hey jude fucking sucks nerd
>>
>>65847918
your bait sucks worse
>>
>>65847952
the song is alright but the na na nas go on way too long
>>
>>65848038
>imbluing it's not the only good part midnight song
>not loving "hey judey judey judey judey Ju-DAY, YOW"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.