[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your opinion on the new wave rap rockstars /mu/? pic very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Lil-Uzi-Vert-Hands-On-Face.jpg (53 KB, 799x601) Image search: [Google]
Lil-Uzi-Vert-Hands-On-Face.jpg
53 KB, 799x601
whats your opinion on the new wave rap rockstars /mu/? pic very related
>>
>>65833628
a lot of their music is throw away type shit but i don't mind them most of the time. I like seeing the whole movement of how rappers are the real rockstars of this generation in music. Even if a lot of their music is surface level and repetitive, everyone in the building is having fun and enjoying themselves when guys like Kanye, Uzi, Yahcty, Chance, and Tyler perform.
>>
File: 1464997040488.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1464997040488.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>65835023
i really only like one uzi song
Tyler and the OF crew is pretty swell
i love rap songs that can make you feel like a gangster
>>
I hate all rap and country
>>
Uzi is bad. Yachty is bad, and not even self-aware. Young Thug is the only good one to come out of this "new wave."
>>
>>65835235
>i love rap songs that can make you feel like a gangster
yes me too. it has to have easy to sing along lyrics so i can feel even more badass
>>
>>65835248
top bait
>>
>>65833628
i like it when it's just guys making music for the hell of it like OF and Awful Records
>>
File: 1465065983209.jpg (41 KB, 720x684) Image search: [Google]
1465065983209.jpg
41 KB, 720x684
>>65835290
>>
>>65835428
how about you do it, fag? lmao
>>
>>65835261

Most of these younger rappers are only in it for the party lifestyle. That's what it feels like when I watch the videos and listen to songs.
>>
>>65833628
Can't fucking stand it. A semi-interesting voice/flow does not make up for absolutely abysmal lyricism
>>
forgettable
>>
>>65833628
>rockstars
They're not rockstars, they're just weirdos.

Weird niggas are just the trend right now, people are bored of hood niggas.

People only compare them to rockstars because they're weird.
>>
>>65835235
>Tyler and the OF crew is pretty swell
>i love rap songs that can make you feel like a gangster
whiteboy detected
>>
>>65836403
this and they have no talent
>>
>>65836403
agreed, rappers used to make great albums, now its like everybodys rapping over trap beats, put out a "good" single and the rest of the mixtape is trash
>>
>>65836919
I like Uzi but that's about it.

And even he's been on a decline.

I loved his LUV is Rage tape but LUV vs the World just hasn't done it for me.
>>
>>65837053
he has some cringy ass lines i mean he's a young thug clone and so does he so what you expect
>>
>>65835261
yachty is self aware
he admitted he doesnt give a fuck about rap and its pretty much a joke to him
>>
>>65837573
His own life is a joke to him. The new wave of rappers I like them. I fucks with everybody on the xxl cover except Dicky.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.