[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My nights mostly consist of getting drunk, listening to black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Hvis_lyset_tar_oss.jpg (260 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
Hvis_lyset_tar_oss.jpg
260 KB, 600x530
My nights mostly consist of getting drunk, listening to black metal, and hating myself.

Why is my life so shit?
>>
I recently switched to weed and feel great

I still have 2 shots an hour before bed but thats it
>>
>>65821530
Because you're listening to Black Metal.
>>
>>65821530
Only good side is I got out of my 90's rap phase which was shit
>>
>>65821561
I used to smoke a lot but I had to quit to get a job so I replaced it. I was doing oxy for a minute but quit due to drug tests and feeling like ass
>>
>not even dsbm
Try Coldworld
>>
File: 1462280485435.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462280485435.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>65821568
>>
>>65821568
Kinda how I feel honestly.
Always been into metal but mostly thrash and grindcore.
Black metal is just the atmospheric and shitty version of that.
>>
That's all of us OP

I have crippling depression and anxiety and all I can do to not feel like throwing up is smoke weed, listen to emo, and get work shit done to not feel like a total fuckup
>>
File: vices.jpg (65 KB, 450x502) Image search: [Google]
vices.jpg
65 KB, 450x502
>>65821603
>I used to smoke a lot but I had to quit to get a job so I replaced it

tf
>>
>>65821603
I've successfully falsified many tests with zydot
>>
the simple answer OP is that you have failed to discover the method to applying your energy constructively
>>
>>65821728
>thrashfags
Sorry excessive moshing with sweaty drunk fat dudes knocked your brain cell count below what is needed to enjoy good music
>>
File: 1455309130606.jpg (29 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1455309130606.jpg
29 KB, 500x364
>tfw getting into OSDM
this is the best shit, god damn
idunno senpai, getting drunk and listening to black metal all night seems dope, except the hating yourself part. I do that sometimes, and I feel fine.
>>
>>65822875
>crippling depression and anxiety

I see that phrase posted dozens of times every day
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.