[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: Mike Shinoda.jpg (21 KB, 344x207) Image search: [Google]
Mike Shinoda.jpg
21 KB, 344x207
One Thing
>>
(Ya one thing)
>>
I DON'T KNOW WHY
>>
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD I TRY
>>
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
>>
CRAAAAAAWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST v
>>
ALL I KNOW
>>
Anyway, here's Wonderwall
>>
TIME IS A VALUABLE THING
>>
THE YEARS START COMMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMMING
>>
ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
I'M A BAD MOTHEEFUCKER
>>
OCEAN MAN
>>
WATCH IT FLY BY AS THE PENDULUM SWINGS
>>
thinking about the robbery that I did last week
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
underrated lyrics, desu
>>
GOD DAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS
>>
IT'S BEEN A WHILE
>>
WATCH IT COUNT DOWN TO THE END OF THE DAY
>>
OHHHH WAKAKAKAAAA
>>
LET THE BODIES IT THE FLOOR
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
These wounds they will not heal
>>
summer in full force
>>
>>65819135
i got broads in atlanta
>>
ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS
>>
NOW I KNOW YOU'LL BE LOVING THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE
>>
That was a terrible time for haircuts.
>>
>>65821824
you'll say the same about our haircuts 10 years from now. that's why you keep it classy
>>
>>65821900
The scene era was better than early 2000's. It was so bad.
>>
RED LIGHT BRAKES LOCK
>>
HONEY WHY YOU CALLIN ME SO LATE
>>
>>65823336
MY HANDS ARE SHAKING FROM FEAR
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x174
Come my baby
Come come my baby
>>
>>65825036
YOU'RE MY BUTTERFLY

SUGAR

BABY
>>
>>65819553
THE CLOCK TICKS LIFE AWAY ITS SO UNREAL
>>
DIDN'T LOOK OUT BELOW
>>
NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN
>>
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.