[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
objective radiohead rating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Kid A > In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool > ok computer > amnesiac > the bends = hail to the thief > the king of limbs > pablo honey
>>
these threads never get old

1. in falsettos
2. craziac
3. a meme shaped poop
4. kida
5. okcupid
6. TLOL
7. MY DICK IT BENDS
8. pleblo honey
9. hail to the trash
>>
>>65814384
1:The Bends
2: OK computer
3: In Rainbows
4: Hail to the thief
5: A Moon shaped pool
6: Pablo honey
7: Amnesiac
8: KID A
9: The kings of limbs
>>
>>65814511
6/10 for effort
>>
the bends
a moon shaped pool
kid a
ok computer
amnesiac
in rainbows
hail to the thief
the king of limbs
pablo honey

lol
>>
moon shaped pool is ass, haven't been to /mu/ in a few months, what was the consensus
>>
this is the shit

pebble hoohah > da benz > hail to the hunnah > the king of kiddies > kidaaaAAA >okcomputa > TRASHHHHHH
>>
amnesiac
ok computer
kid a
a moon shaped pool
in rainbows
hail to the thief

- a gap -

the king of limbs
the bends

- another gap -

pablo honey
>>
moon shaped pool is terrible

how can you fool yourself into thinking otherwise
>>
amsp > tkol > kid a > amnesiac > in rainbows > httt > ok computer > bends > life of pablo
>>
Amnesiac > In Rainbows > Kid A> The Bends > OK Computer > Hail To The Thief > King of Limbs > A Moon Shaped Snoozefest > Pablo Honey
>>
Amnesiac
Ok Computer
Kid A
A Moon Shaped Pool
The Bends
In Rainbows
Hail to the Thief
The King of Limbs
Pablo Honey
>>
>>65814620
b8
>>
>>65815145
Am i too contrarian for you anon?
Can people on /mu/ have opinions that's not been spewed a million times?
>>
>>65814384
Close
Kid A > OKC > In Rainbows > AMSP > Amnesiac > The Bends > TKoL > HTTT > PH
>>
Ok Computer
Kid A
In Rainbows
The Bends
A Moon Shaped Pool
Amnesiac
Hail To The Thief
The King Of Limbs
Pablo Honey
>>
AMSP was great
>>
>>65815678
This
>>
>>65814384
1 ok computer
2 the bends
3 pablo honey
4 kid a
5 amnesiac
6 in rainbows
7 hail to the thief
8 the king of limbs
9 a moon shaped pool
>>
>>65814384
Haven't listened to moon shaped pool yet but

1. The bends
2. Kid a
3. Ok computer
4. In rainbows
5. Amnesiac
6. King of limbs
7. Hail to the thief
8. Pablo honey
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.