[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a WPOP thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Spice_Girls_Greatest_Hits.png (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Spice_Girls_Greatest_Hits.png
40 KB, 300x300
What have you been listening to lately? Any releases you're looking forward to? I've been listening to pic related recently and it's fantastic. They had so many good songs.I wonder if Destiny's Child has held up alright?
>>
File: Kylie_Minogue_-_Aphrodite.png (73 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Kylie_Minogue_-_Aphrodite.png
73 KB, 220x220
currently listening to pic related
forgot how much I like this album

new Iggy album this week, this could be good
also looking forward to new Gaga and Britney albums at some point this year

was also supposed to be a new CĂ©line Dion album earlier this year but that's been delayed cause her husband died
>>
>>65812630
I'm curious what Gaga will do. I feel like she's a really talented artist, but her songs are always hit and miss. I know Artpop got a mixed reception, but I think some of those songs are among her best work.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (37 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
37 KB, 500x494
I just wanna rec this. I might be the only non-gay man in the world who likes a Kylie Minogue album but whatever. This is the shit. Remember how everyone said Madonna's Ray of Light was this amazing artistic achievement and then you listened to it and it was just kinda dull? This is what you should've listened to instead
>>
>>65813578
Pretty sure lots of straight men like Kylie. They're just afraid to admit it. I actually like Ray of Light so I'll totally have to check this out.
>>
File: 1455488663217.jpg (26 KB, 217x391) Image search: [Google]
1455488663217.jpg
26 KB, 217x391
I've been listening to this and other things this guy has made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbg27oT8Z9M
>>
>>65812510
>Destiny's Child
Yes.
>>
>>65813578
desu I really like Ray Of Light
shame that outside of Confessions On a Dance Floor everything after Ray Of Light wasn't very good
>>
>>65814058
I like 4 minutes, but I think that might be because of JT
>>
>>65813578
Sold. I'll check it out.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.