[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Flying lotus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Flying-Lotus-Youre-Dead-1.jpg (96 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Flying-Lotus-Youre-Dead-1.jpg
96 KB, 600x338
What do you guys think of Flying lotus?
>>
probably flylo be chillin
>>
>first post isn't grocery store pasta
Man, this board has seen better days.
>>
I love Cosmogramma and I love You're Dead! Too, despite what /mu/ says

Haven't listened to LA yet but I've heard good things about it
>>
raping lotus
>>
Loving that boy always
>>
i saw flying lotus at a grocery store in california. i told him how cool it was to met him but didn't want to be a jerk and annoy him. he says "oh like you are doing at this moment?" i was taken aback, the word "huh" escaped my mouth and he started closing his fist in front of my face saying "huh, huh, huh" i walked away and heard him laughing at me. later i saw him trying to leave the store with like 50 milky ways in his hands. the cashier lady was being very professional and saying "sir, you need to pay for those" but he kept yawning and pretending he was too tired to hear her. eventually he went back and let the cashier scan them. the cashier started scanning one multiple times, but he told her to scan them each individually to prevent any "electrical infetterence" and then he turned around and winked at me. i don't even think that's a word. then when she was telling him the total he kept yawning and pretending to be tired
>>
>>65788173
I love his music
>>65788183
kek'd hard
>>
>>65788173
You're Dead! was one of my top 3 of 2014. Cosmogramma is good, Los Angeles is decent but I don't think it's as interesting as his later works
>>
The older bleepy bloopy shit is far superior to the later pretentious tryhard shit.
>>
>>65789205
You're just missing his best release
>>
>>65789618
what's the original of this pasta?
>>
>>65789706
cosmogramma is STILL his most realized artistic statement :o)
>>
>>65788173
Wish he'd fly up his own butthole and die
>>
>>65789742
it's an old /tv/ meme
>>
>>65789816
savage
>>
>>65789706
>>65789744
Los Angeles >>>>>
>>
Los Angeles, Cosmogramma and Youre Dead are all really good albums
>>
Loss Angeles > 1983 > You're Dead >>> Cosmogramma
>>
I only know him from the adult swim bumps
>>
Cosmogramma is his only good work
>>
>>65790446
What songs did they use in the adult swim bumps?
>>
>>65790498
Zodiac Shit, Between Friends, Between Villains
and probably plenty of others
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.