[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitchens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 398303-christopher-hitchens.jpg (28 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
398303-christopher-hitchens.jpg
28 KB, 650x366
What do you think the late Christopher Hitchens listened to?
>>
Bitches Brew.
>>
>>65786367
Why is he impersonating Camus? What did he mean by this? Why does a fat, balding nu male Reddit-Atheist think he's on par with a handsome absurdist?
>>
>>65786589
Is? The nigger is dead
>>
>>65786367
Ween
>>
>>65786367
his own farts
>>
File: Folder.jpg (165 KB, 1024x1019) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
165 KB, 1024x1019
>>
Gary Glitter
Lostprophets
The Who
Michael Jackson
R Kelly
>>
He liked dylan and cole porter and phil ochs and stuff
>>
>>65786367
His own voice... and he loved every second of it
>>
>>65787602
Didn't you?
Your comment suggests a smudge of hatred or maybe even jealousy.
>>
>>65787318
>phil ochs
He looks like the guy who would listen to folk music.
>>
>>65786367
reminder that hitchens pretended to be a militant atheist to make atheists look even dumber so
probably some shit like skillet
>>
>>65788214
No, Hitchens was alright, but he could be quite irritating at times. In fact, he is about the most perfect example of smug that I can think of (at least as far as people whom I actually respect)
>>
>>65786367
This is what happens when you try too hard to be Camus but lack all authenticity and come off as a try hard poser
>>
>>65788301
The Bill Hicks of politics.
>>
>>65788301
Have you ever read anything by either of those dudes though?
>>
>>65788301
wow it's almost as if he was an author and his appearance isn't particularly relevant to the artform
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.