[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am listening to this for the third time and for some reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I am listening to this for the third time and for some reason I am finally enjoying it
>>
To Here Knows When might be the greatest song of all time.
>>
File: image.png (203 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203 KB, 640x1136
I'd agree
>>
>>65768124

TURN DOWN UR SPEAKERS NIGGA
>>
>>65768813
>not letting your eardrums get sonically annihilated by a pink sea of guitars and vacuum cleaners
plebs please get out
>>
>>65768813
>listening below max volume
>ever

topkek
>>
>>65768836
>>65768860
I'm 22 and I can hear up to 18kHz (partially b/c I'm a loser who has only been to like 5 concerts, but I digress)

get on my level
>>
>>65768890
I was born weird and can hear up to 24kHz, I can't sleep because there are a lot of fucking weird noises going on all time.
>>
>>65768961
are you losing your hearing like the rest of us?

I'm really curious about this.
>>
>>65768961
what does it feel like?
>>
>>65768051
It also took a while to click with me and now it's my favourite album of all time... Come In Alone is one of the best songs ever written
>>
congratualtions, i started to enjoy it at the 35th time (i'm not joking)
>>
>>65769197
Not really, I take care of my hearing, anyway I discovered it when I was 17, I'm 20 now and feel the same way.

>>65769341
I don't know how it feels to hear less frequencies so I can't compare my experience to yours, I'm sure a lot of the natural noises occuring in recordings are too high for the rest of listeners, but it's always been that way for me, so I'm accostumed to it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.