[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Albums that make you nauseous.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Encore.jpg (18 KB, 316x315) Image search: [Google]
Encore.jpg
18 KB, 316x315
ITT Albums that make you nauseous.
>>
>>65753408
this is actually 10x worse than relapse, aside from like 2 songs
>>
>>65753408
>ITT: Artists that make you nauseous
>>
>>
>>65753460
I bet Eyedea is in your top 10.
>>
File: 1453854224143.png (84 KB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1453854224143.png
84 KB, 4000x4000
>>65753527
>listening to white rappers at all
>>
>>65753450
Without a doubt. Relapse wasn't even that bad. 80% of Eminems WORST songs come from this albums alone. Puke, Big wienie, ass like that, just lose it, rainman.
>>
>>65753408
>>65753450
>implying Recovery isn't worse then both of them combined

They weren't as good as the Shady/Mathers/Eminem trilogy, but they were alright IMO
>>
>>65753662
OP here, no no no you got it wrong. It's Relapse > Recovery > Encore Although Recovery may be more commercial than Encore I personally just can't stand half the songs on Encore.
>>
>>65753697
I'm fine with most of the tracks on Encore, in fact the tracks I don't like a the low key tracks like Spend Some Time and (dare I say it) Monkingbird, they always felt too forced to me. I don't see how tracks like Ass Like That or Puke are any worse than Without Me, The Real Slim Shady, or most of the tracks on TSSLP
>>
>>65753566

You know that hip hop is a multicultural genre of music now?

Even in new york a lot of rappers are middle easter on jewish...

The mainstream wants to sign black people and make out that hip hop is still 90 percent black..

These days it's probably more like 48 black people maybe less.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.