[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what did he mean by this? No but really, what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>what did he mean by this?
No but really, what the fuck did he mean by this

https://youtu.be/45xt7d6L538
>>
>>65750223
That the album is horrible.
It's pretty obvious anon.
>>
>>65750234
Call me crazy, but if I didn't like an album I'd probably express it in a way other than recording a 6 minute video of me eating in silence
>>
basically that it was just not worth the review
and Fantano being quirky as always
>>
>>65750269
He's giving as much effort on reviewing the album the same as Limp Biscuit is making that album.
>>
>>65750269
Yes, but you're not the melon.
I find the video funny.
One of his best, actually.
>>
Anthony is just a mean meme machine
>>
he's a fucking poser
>>
>LOOK HOW QUIRKY I AM XD KEK LIMP BIZKIT AMIRITE?!?!?

fantano is an utter loser
>>
>>65750598
found the Limp Bizkit fan
>>
>>65750620
they're neither here nor there

point is he only reviews them to up his cred amongst faggy hipsters who feel they are so above bands like limp bizkit.

There was absolutely no way he was ever going to give it a straight review and probably had planned this shit gimmick review months in advance.

Probably reeled you in though because you will gobble up any shit he puts out
>>
>>65750598
why are you upset anon. is it just..

one of those days?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTd3UrUewlY
>>
>>65750659
somebody has their jimmies rustled
is it that important to you what the melon does?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-27AIozUoQ

Only good limp bitch kid song.
>>
If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all.
>>
File: 1464882071099.jpg (188 KB, 1017x688) Image search: [Google]
1464882071099.jpg
188 KB, 1017x688
>>65750659
>Being mad
>On the internet
>>
>>65750659
He was getting constant requests for the album.
>>
this is basically Anthony Fantano demonstrating a point, a point that James Rolfe also stated recently with Ghostbusters: Why waste your time and money watching/listening to something you know you're not going to like?
>>
>>65751854
>limp bitch kid

lmhahao so funny fellow 12 year old, way to funny joke so good
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.