[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beatles Essentials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 3710.jpg (28 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
3710.jpg
28 KB, 400x269
After years of being a Scaruffi fan I'm finally giving in and listening to The Beatles discography for the first time. What are the essentials?
>>
>>65749697
Literally everything

But if you want the shortcut start at A Hard Day's night and go from there.
>>
>>65749697
no one is actually this retarded right? you just want someone to post the pasta?
>>
>>65749697
>>65749731
The
>>
>>65749697
Pretty much all the studio albums (and non-album singles). Start wherever you want at any album. But it's better to listen to whole albums at once or cohesively as the majority of tracks are excellent and will give you an appreciation of the "Beatles sound" that all the records have.

Starting somewhere more modern would probably be better for your palate, so maybe Revolver onward could be good.

You should read the wiki page before you listen to Abbey Road, context is good for appreciating the medley.
>>
>>65749731
Pasta?
>>
File: Wings.jpg (376 KB, 922x922) Image search: [Google]
Wings.jpg
376 KB, 922x922
>>65749697
Wings > Beatles
>>
>>65749789
THE FACT THAT
>>
you should listen to everything, but the super-duper essentials are:

rubber soul
revolver
sgt peppers
white album
abbey road

>>65749779
this
>>
>>65749789
nice try

no one is a scaruffi fan, uses 4chan, AND never comes to /mu/. and if you've ever been on /mu/, you know the pasta. very obvious b8.

i don't save pasta or else i'd paste it for you and you could be on your way. or i'm giving you the (You) you desire anyway.
>>
Essentials in order of preference AKA SHUT UP AND BUY THEM
1. Abbey Road
2. Revolver
3. Sgt. Pepper
4. The White Album/The Beatles
5. Magical Mystery Tour
6. Rubber Soul
7. Help!
8. Let It Be... Naked
9. Hard Day's Night
10. Past Masters Volume 2
11. Please, Please Me
12. Past Masters Volume 1
13. Beatles *UNDER RATED ALBUM* For Sale
14. With The Beatles
Cancer
15. Love
16. Anthology 3
17. Anthology 2
Yoko sings to you!
18. Let It Be (Phil and John's wacky version)
19. Anthology 3
2o. Live at the BBC
21. Live at the BBC Volume 2
Marrying Heather Mills
22. Hollywood Bowl
Gun shots
23. Yellow Submarine
Ringo's MS paint art
24. Live At The Star Club 1962
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.