[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls can’t into Dragonforce. For the most part they listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: nigger.png (11 KB, 705x58) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
11 KB, 705x58
Girls can’t into Dragonforce. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Dragonforce is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“So far away...” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Herman Li

“So now we fly ever free,
we're free before the thunderstorm” Thunderstorm meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Dragonforce are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Herman Li pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female.
>>
>>65746020
this is a top-tier meme
>>
it's funny bcos you think dragonforce are good
>>
>Everton transfer target Steve Mandanda
eh they'll still finish 12th
>>
File: 1457630976938.png (466 KB, 700x908) Image search: [Google]
1457630976938.png
466 KB, 700x908
I miss the old dragonforce memes 2bh
>>
>>65746020
I chose the wrong file, damnit.
>>
Can someone spot me that "tch nice meme, kid" pasta?
>>
File: 1452950071305.jpg (53 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1452950071305.jpg
53 KB, 470x470
Reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wH-mzDdBbg
>>
Lmao can anyone get into Dragonforce?

If you want music like this then take an actually good song and speed it up
>>
File: zach_hill.jpg (142 KB, 1226x862) Image search: [Google]
zach_hill.jpg
142 KB, 1226x862
Girls can’t into Zach Hill. For the most part they listen to him because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Zach Hill's music is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“JACKERS!” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with hands for sole purpose of jacking off Zach.

"I know, I know, we can go, we can go / Play with the power”, the power meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of his lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake Zach Hill is a male, just imagine that testosterone. Then there’s that instance of Zach being at least seven feet tall in front of that drunk whore. Sure he probably remains the same height in front of anyone, but most drummers wouldn't be that intimidating to a female.
>>
File: 1457746240271.png (1 MB, 770x688) Image search: [Google]
1457746240271.png
1 MB, 770x688
Girls can’t into Andy Morin. For the most part they listen to him because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Andy Morin's music is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“GRRRWOO WAWAWAWA WAWAWAWA” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Andy.

“Bweep bwoop”, bwoop meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of his lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake Andy Morin is a male, just imagine that testosterone. Then there’s that greentext of Andy throwing ham slices on that drunk whore. Sure he probably throws ham slices at anyone, but most plugpullers wouldn’t throw ham slices at a female.
>>
File: radiohead.jpg (69 KB, 1080x867) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.jpg
69 KB, 1080x867
Girls can’t into Radiohead. For the most part they listen to him because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Radiohead is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“You look so pretty when you're on your knees, disinfected and eager to please” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of sucking off Thom

"But I'm a creep”, "creep" meaning the true creepy desires that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Radiohead are males, just imagine that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Thom Yorke pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female.
>>
>>65746664
>Then there’s that greentext of Andy throwing ham slices on that drunk whore.
what
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.