[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Why do I love this so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 51Hnu4tJYfL._SS280.jpg (15 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
51Hnu4tJYfL._SS280.jpg
15 KB, 280x280
ITT: Why do I love this so much?
>>
It appeals to your deep seated desire to kill the living
>>
File: tumblr_m00qzaVBqL1qawlwvo1_500.gif (497 KB, 480x299) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m00qzaVBqL1qawlwvo1_500.gif
497 KB, 480x299
>>65744657
Cuz you're lookin' for God, man. You're lookin' for Jesus.
>>
idk, its not that good the only cool part is that you can tell this guy is insane.
>>
>>65744657
Manson's actually a really good artist. His songwriting and voice were amazing.

Shame about the murders.
>>
Have you listened to The Family Jams yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLMrFiVdVYs
>>
>>65744657
look at your game is pretty good.
>>
>>65744657
HE CAME TO ME WITH MONEY IN HIS HAND
>>
Because your a dumb so edgy XDD faggot who thinks serial killers are cool. you probably also like dylan klebold and jeffery dahmer as well. Not that youd ever do anything yourself, you pussy. All you do all day is look at your sick knife and katana collection, and possibly jerk off onto a body pillow. kill yourself you loser.
>>
>>65746235
Wow man, that really hurt. It's like you can see into my inner psyche, analyze all my fears and weaknesses and craft such damaging comments like that with ease. I'm so sorry for all the things I've said, I didn't mean to be rude to you. It's just been a long day. I hope we can move on from this incident and become friends in the future.
JK. Did I hit a nerve there little guy? By the way, the Japanese government is paying me to come over and "teach english." What I'm actually doing is fucking your gf you dumb small dicked faggot. I'll be at the waifu bar at 10, as usual. If you aren't a complete pussy swing by and try saying that shit to my face. I'll stomp your head in you little bitch.
>>
>>65746235
Ironically this sounded edgier than what OP said
>>
>>65744657
discount bob dylan
>>
>>65745831
Holy shit dude thank you so much, this is exactly what I'm looking for
How could I ever repay you?
>>
Actually it's not a bad album. Even Neil Young thought Charles Manson had talent two years prior to his killing spree. (Yeah, yeah. I know he didn't take part in it. He just masterminded it) The music is good enough for people like Guns and Roses, Devo, GG Allin, and Redd Kross to cover his songs, and The Beach Boys went and took one of his songs and re-wrote it. (Some say this is what set Charles Manson off) I've often wondered what this world would be like if he HAD secured that ever elusive recording contract, and became a big rock star. You might also want to check out his second album "One Mind" if you can find it. It's not as good, but everything was recorded inside his prison cell.
>>
>>65747436
If he actually became big and made his absolute philosophical manifesto it would be one of the greatest albums of the 20th century, easily.
>>
>>65747436
desu i always believed being a criminal of that caliber required a certain mindset, the same mindset that makes (creative) artists. I say creative not good, but usually the two come together. not just talking about serial killers by the way, theres been plenty of criminals into art who were never arrested if you CATCH my DRIFT.
>>
>>65746235
hey check this edgy cut out
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.