[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the first album/song that comes to mind when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 519kRIkgt3L.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
519kRIkgt3L.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
What's the first album/song that comes to mind when you hear the word "dadrock"?
>>
>>65744643
Bohemian Rhapsody
>>
>>65744643
JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL
>>
Immigrant Song by Led Zep
>>
SWEEEEEEET EMOTION
>>
>>65744659
That's more momrock...
>>
>>65744709

This, Journey and Bon Jovi are essential momrock
>>
Queen or Pink Floyd
>>
The Spirit of Radio & Freewill
-Rush
>>
stairway to heaven
w/sympathy for the devil being second
>>
>>65744643
Anything by Barclay James Harvest.

My father was killed by a falling mellotron.
>>
Sticky Fingers
>>
SLOW RIDE
TAKE IT EASY
>>
IIIIIII
WANNA ROCK N ROLL ALL NIIIIGHT
>>
Anything by Grateful Dead.
>>
>>65744892
Only if your dad never bathes and has a macrobiotic diet.
>>
>>65744994
I asked the girl next to me in chemistry class last year if she was going to a Dead and Co. concert since she had mentioned them before. She asked if I was her dad since her dad had just asked her the same thing. Ever since, the Dead reminds me of dadrock.
>>
DSOTM
>>
Peg by Steely Dan
>>
Any song by Boston
>>
>>65745851
More like cool-uncle rock.
>>
freebird or flirtin with disaster
>>
The Sex Pistols
>>
Born to Run because my dad is a huge Springsteen fan
>>
Spirit in the Sky
>>
Maneater
>>
The Who, or, since I grew up in Canadian household, Rush.
>>
dsotm or wywh
>>
>>65744643
Eagles - Their Greatest Hits
>>
>>65744643
Frank Zappa is essential parentrock
>>
>Well imma runnin' down the road.....
>>
Radiohead and Death Grips are teenagerrock
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.