[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is the best and before someone asks, theyre all the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
which is the best

and before someone asks, theyre all the greatest psych pop/rock albums of all time
>>
HCTI>>Smiley Smile>MMT>IS
>>
File: The United States of America.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
The United States of America.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
>>65740067
>>
HTCI>MMT>Smiley Smile> IS
>>
>>65740067
HCTI is my favorite album
>>
>>65740067
MMT>IS>HCTI>SS
>>
>>65740183
/thread
>>
Holy shit everyone is wrong
MMM>SS>HCTI>>>IS
>>
>>65740303
/life
>>
>>65740303
>MMM
>>
>>65740349
Magical meme madness
>>
Here Comes The Indian = Smiley Smile>>>Magical Mystery Tour>>>>>>>Innerspeaker

I have a hard time picking between HCTI and SS in terms of which I think is better. In a kinda cool way, to me they are in a way the same type of album with how SS inadvertently ends up using sparse sounds in a psych setting while HCTI does the same thing with context of the time being decades later than SS. MMT is rightfully considered one of the weaker Beatles albums though because despite some great tracks it's just as guilty of filler as say...the White Album. There used to be a point when I used to listen to IS a lot, but Tame Impala in general hasn't been doing a great job in standing the test of time for me.
>>
>>65740067
>theyre all the greatest psych pop/rock albums of all time
Maybe, but being the greatest psych pop albums is not a great achievement.
I rate them no higher than 4/10.
>>
>>65740067
>reatest psych pop/rock albums of all time
Why is Tame Impala there then?
>>
>>65740067
MMT > SS

Not rated: bullshit that doesn't deserve to be there
>>
>>65740067
here comes the indian is really fucking cool
>>
HCTI > MMT > SS >>> IS
>>
All these people who think Animal Collective shit is better than classic Beatles/Beach Boys Psych...

Also, SMiLE is the best Psych Pop album
>>
>>65741161
>Also, SMiLE is the best Psych Pop album
You mean Smiley Smile.
>>
>>65740067
Magical Mystery Tour >>>>>>>>>> the others.

I'm not even one of those Beatle worshipping fags, it's just the truth.
>>
>>65740642
>Tame Impala in general hasn't been doing a great job in standing the test of time for me.
no
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.