[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
after the digestion and contemplation period, it is obvious that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: LIFE OF PABLO.jpg (183 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
LIFE OF PABLO.jpg
183 KB, 1500x1000
after the digestion and contemplation period, it is obvious that this album is so much better than what what we first thought.

This is a masterpiece.

[spoiler] yet still the worst Kanye album since Graduation [/spoiler]
>>
People just didn't got that the messiness is the coherent concept of this album - his dadiness album, and it's fucking great.

BAM BAM
>>
waves is one of his best songs of all time.

so thankful for Chance for making it be included.
>>
>ultralightbeam
>father stretch my hands
>famous
>FML
>waves
>wolves

>implying that this isn't a fucking tonfuck spectacular lineup of songs
>>
>>65737305
STEP UP IN DIS BITCH LIKE
>>
>>65737159
Better than Yeezus.
>>
>>65737159
Best song is No more Parties in L.A
>>
>>65737876
literally that's one of the 4 worst
>>
no, its garbage that somehow manages to get worse every time I listen to it
>>
>>65737801

Waves don't die \ gonna be here in the morning \ no lie

I fucking cried listening to Chris Brown doing this
>>
who has the new version with saint pablo as the last track?
>>
I love it when shills have a fake discussion about good an album is
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.