[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I Am... I Am what? What is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>I Am...
I Am what? What is he?
>>
>>65735867
kang
>>
WE
>>
>>65735867
School's out again senpai?
>>
a king
>>
>>65735882
WERE STRANGERS
>>
serious question, are there ANY Nas albums worth listening to besides Illmatic? because I love Illmatic but then I listened to the follow-up, It Was Written is what it was called I think, and it was SHIT. I was literally appalled at how bad it was compared to Illmatic.
>>
>>65736820
Obviously none of them are anywhere near as good as Illmatic, but God's Son, The Lost Tapes, Life Is Good and Stillmatic might be worth a listen. I don't make any promises though.
>>
>>65736820
You are retarded if you think It Was Written is bad, easily one of the best albums of 90s. You sound like the only hiphop you've heard is Illmatic.
>>
>>65736820
IWW is god tier hip hop
>>
>>65735882
>>65735918
i keked
>>
The font for the album title is triggering me.
>>
>>65735867
the music video for hate me now is perfect.
>>
...the table!
>>
>>65735867
Why the fuck are dindus claiming Egyptians culture as their own?
>>
>>65738626
Racist.
>>
the great pyramid at giza has so many unusual properties that I don't think even white people can claim to have built it

it was either a god or an alien

so all of this is nonsense, and it's better to not argue with stupid or crazy people, it doesn't hurt them to be kangz
>>
>tfw your arms are too short to box with god
based nas
>>
>>65735867

The natural conclusion to Nas
>>
>>65738626
>Why are african americans claiming culture from a country in africa?

You're this stupid
>>
>>65736820
Not quite sure how you could have that bad a reaction to IWW if you liked Illmatic. But I like The Lost Tapes
>>
>>65739341
Culturally Egypt is closer to the Middle East regardless of what continent it's on. North Africa is no Sub-Saharan Africa
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.