[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, What are some artists I can pretend to like so the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: existentialist starter pack.jpg (196 KB, 961x969) Image search: [Google]
existentialist starter pack.jpg
196 KB, 961x969
Hey guys,

What are some artists I can pretend to like so the girl I'm talking to doesn't discover I'm a filthy edgelord who listens to meal? Obviously obscure stuff isn't good because it comes off as pretentious.

Thanks,

Anon
>>
why are camel cigarettes in that pic? actually curious
>>
The 1975 is the perfect choice there semi popular and make easy to listen to music that wont drive you crazy
>>
Girls like it more when you aren't a shameful pussy.
>>
you have much bigger problems with girls than that

let's speak honestly anon
>>
>>65734003
mac demarco
>>
Being an edgelord is bad.

Pretending not to be one is worse.

You're screwed either way, anon.

Have you tried being genuine?
>>
>>65734003
try listening to this meal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akT0wxv9ON8
>>
>>65734077
I'm not really an edgelord, I'm just making fun of my taste. I'm a pretty genuine person in general. It's just embarrassing and awkward to list bands named after medical procedures or a word picked at random out of the Key of Solomon when someone asks you what music you like.
>>
>>65734243
just say you like metal or hardcore or whatever. holy fucking shit its not hard.
>>
>>65734243
Have you tried expanding out of only metal?

Staying in one genre would be mentally exhausting on me.
>>
Everyone likes Mac Demarco. You'd have to be completely soulless not to like him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.