[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul's solo shit and Wings shit is better than the Beatles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Paul-McCartney-MOJO-New-770.jpg (19 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
Paul-McCartney-MOJO-New-770.jpg
19 KB, 770x433
Paul's solo shit and Wings shit is better than the Beatles ever were. This is a fact.
>>
>>65731882
Does anyone even really disagree with this? The good Beatles songs are the ones that are primarily Paul.
>>
>>65731882
>>65731897
nice b8 m8
>>
>>65731882
I used to think the Beatles were the shit ever when I was 14. Now they just seem pretty generic. I do still love Paul and his "lead" Beatles songs.
>>
>>65731926
Imagine no Johnfags

Shitposting our board
>>
>>65731943
>Beatles
>generic
how come there is no other band that sounds like them then?
>>
Fuck this Paul's solo is better than the Beatles meme

George > Paul
>>
>>65731897
My favorite Beatles song is a John song
>>
>>65731882
Nice meme. Paul was only good when John was pushing him to his limits.
>>
>>65731882
>>65731897
>>65731943
We need to sterilize retards like you.
>>
>>65733006
Tame Impala
>>
>>65731882
No.

>>65731943
>generic
No. Stop that.
>>
Wings suck. Ram is a cool album, his s/t album is mediocre and the rest are all shit.
>>
>John
>George

>Paul
>Ringo
>>
Wings was not better than the Beatles from rubber soul to abbey road

john was better than paul not by much but he was better

and george is overrated
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.