[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/daily/ - Pizza edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100
It's the 9th of February

Listen to your library, show off your backlog, babble about new music, tell us what you have been listening to today and what you will listen to in the following month, eat pizza, don't crap a castle, just let the good times flow.

https://www.neverendingchartrendering.org/
>the new topsters
http://topsters.net/
>also working (but for how long?)

https://plug.dj/sdc-room-3-the-sequel
>new plug.dj room now that it appears to work again

https://synctube.org/r/Some_dumb_synctube_channel
>fifth dimension of bad choices and silent regret (aka "taste")

http://dailymu-sic.weebly.com/
>Site with templates, OP covers, archive, & random stuff

Ask about our Skype group if you're interested.
>ha skype oh wow

Most importantly, get anchovies!

previously on /daily/: >>65713212
>>
File: haha o wow.png (120 KB, 536x367) Image search: [Google]
haha o wow.png
120 KB, 536x367
haha o wow
>>
>>65731040
Maybe we should move to the thread next to ours desu.
>>
i fix
>>
>>65731088
Snerk, that was mine
>>
>>65731126
Sorry for not letting your pig thread stay up. I just want to keep Fish's butthole safe.
>>65731135
So it really is a /daily/ thread...

Does this mean /daily/ are part of a conspiracy to take over /mu/?
>>
>>65731171
Obviously. It is consistently the best thread.
>>
File: fishpoop.jpg (75 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
fishpoop.jpg
75 KB, 900x675
>>65731171
lmao it's fine dude, I'm not butthurt about a thread.
Better to keep fish from stringing a long one!
>>
>>65730578
Hey ImposterTuco I want in ur tourney gimme gimme :0
>>
File: pigger_havin_a_bath.gif (1 MB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
pigger_havin_a_bath.gif
1 MB, 400x259
>>65730924
yeh i'm REALLY fucking smart, watch out

>>65730950
I guess I don't care anymore if you fuckers know where I live.
Queen's University, Kingston ON
>>
>>65731251
Hmm. /daily/ controls 4chan when?
>>65731256
I hope he appreciates my effort to keep his butthole a nice place.
>>
>>65731803
That's a happy pigger. I wish I was that pigger.
>>
File: 1465741617196.png (3 MB, 2386x2320) Image search: [Google]
1465741617196.png
3 MB, 2386x2320
Guess about my personality because I'm self-centered

>>65730952
Pepperoni is good pizza
>>
>>65731763
I mean, Technomalaser *claimed* it but he hasn't recced yet
>>
>>65731881
*rec the album dood
>>
File: 139410.jpg (180 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
139410.jpg
180 KB, 1200x1200
>>65731881
Here we go!
>>
>>65731874
You're not that overweight but you're still sensitive about your weight.
Some might even call you
.....a pig
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-10-33-18.png (163 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-10-33-18.png
163 KB, 480x800
NEW JAMBINAI
A O T Y
CALLING IT NOW
>>
>>65731874
You're angry at the bourgeoisie.
>>
File: JohnGilmore2.jpg (23 KB, 220x265) Image search: [Google]
JohnGilmore2.jpg
23 KB, 220x265
John Gilmore is fucking great.
I wish he recorded more outside of Sun Ra, although I guess I can't complain considering that's already like 1000 albums.

A more determined version of me might try to clutch Sun Ra but I think that's a little ambitious.

Listening to Sleeping Beauty now *(oo)*
>>
>>65732065
also capcha was pizza, thought I screenshotted it : (:) (
>>
>>65731881
I'll rec Via Combusta by Massimo Pupillo and Chris Corsano (I've only heard the first track but it was pretty good so I hope you'll like it) if I'm not too late already
>>
>>65731874
How do you feel about the production of Strictly Personal?
The wew psychedelics really put me off and I almost can't look past it, although I do think it's a good album.
Shame what they did to that album, drives me fucking bonkers when creative control is thwarted by the industry.
>>
File: shit tourney 5.png (685 KB, 2000x1272) Image search: [Google]
shit tourney 5.png
685 KB, 2000x1272
>>65732276
>>65731933
sorry Terts, gotta give it to Tech, I did promise him a spot
>>
>>65732352
:'^) no pain
>>
File: swans-glowing-man.jpg (328 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
swans-glowing-man.jpg
328 KB, 2048x2048
>Swans - The Glowing Man

The Glowing Man is the final movement of Michael Gira’s post-reformation symphony (in D major, all the songs rely on it a bit too much). There is a definite logical sense in the record. The albums all share the same carcass which is Michael Gira’s acoustic guitar 2 or 3 chord structures. The studio and live treatment takes these songs and blows them completely out of proportion in terms of orchestration.

The opening half of the album is interesting to discuss because to me it felt very free-form. I didn’t get this feeling from the earlier reformation albums. Maybe even partially lost. I don’t think they fleshed out the ideas introduced during the live transmutations of the previous tour. I can see how one could prefer their Swans this way, but some sections didn’t feel quiet right. The opening track of The Glowing Man entitled Cloud Of Forgetting, for example, felt extremely underwhelming. I’m not speaking about how Swans should be rough and aggressive all the time, escalating in crescendos. I just felt like the progression was lost. It went towards nothing at all and wasn’t thought out all that well.
>>
File: 1411577855786.jpg (10 KB, 236x308) Image search: [Google]
1411577855786.jpg
10 KB, 236x308
>>65732610
Cloud Of Unknowing started off with the Okkyung Lee’s stabs on her cello. I always appreciate playing like this and I definitely did so here as well. The problem is that certain elements of the intro here just sounded like cut up sections of Just A Little Boy. You can clearly hear it in Mr. Hahn’s lap steel and in Thor’s plucked self-made violin. Once the main progression gets my attention 6 minutes in, I sort of forget about the previous incarnation of the track because the hypnotic Swans effect is in action. A repetitive bass line with thorns around it in the shape of Gira’s manic howls and the rest of the band members supporting his ascend. It occurs 10 minutes in (the drum chaos sounds like it was taken straight from The Apostate) and it’s mildly satisfying. The following sound firing also sounds like something straight from The Seer’s title track (again, the D chord struck again and again). What’s unexpected is the classical acoustic guitar section. Now this sounded amazing. Not as amazing as the bass line that brings the track back on the rapid road to ascension. This section, once again, a very free form element. Usually they went into such explorations on 3-4 tracks of the reunited trip. It is satisfying but lost at the same time. They finalize with a switch akin to the “I love you too much” section of The Seer but with no groove. Just hazy cuts of the strings. Michael delivers litanies of Jesus, monster eaters and zombies.
>>
File: 1384545504342.jpg (96 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1384545504342.jpg
96 KB, 612x612
>>65732627
The World Looks Red/The World Looks Black is a more interesting track. Repetition is once again in place, but this time the main core is in a repeating melancholic piano note progression. It is all set to a krautrock-y back up and Mr. Gira’s reciting his ancient lyrics he let Thurston Moore take all this time ago. The guitar here sounds a bit off and the track itself feels a bit too self-indulgent. The formula used by Gira on the previous albums was usually dependent on something really catchy, whether it was the hook or the riff. Can’t hear anything that catches my attention (and I’m giving it all I have) for too long. Once it switches to the second section, it reminded me a little bit of Waters-era Pink Floyd but with a stronger swing. The World Looks Black is great. Piano roars, brass shouts and a reprisal (at least in my opinion) of No Words/No Thoughts with the lyrics. The chants were nice too. I did like the ending, sounding like a haste awakening. Moments like this are godly but in the back of my head I had a feeling that Michael decided to include a little bit too much into a single track. I did enjoy it though.

Side A ends with a standard post-reformation breather in a form of a short acoustic ballad with pretty orchestrations. Classic Gira-esque lyrics (rusty clouds, bones dust, bruised sky, etc.) delivered by Mean Monster Mike with his wife doing back up vocals. This one sounds like a goodbye from the opening lines and is somewhat sad.
>>
File: michael, his qt and jim.jpg (84 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
michael, his qt and jim.jpg
84 KB, 960x800
>>65732649
Side B opens with the standard TBK tour opener: Frankie M. Frankie M live has been one of my two favourites and I don’t think it disappoints here. The drone intro from the live shows is reworked here with a choir (or just Jenny Gira’s reverberated vocals) smothered next to Westberg’s guitar feedback gushing out. The build up starts here. Gira joins, Thor and Phil start stroking their cymbals, Norman and Christoph drain their feedback onto everyone, Christopher plays a slow and a mellow note over and over and over again. They switch to wave delivery of this potion after the 6th minute until they hit you straight to the face with the main build up riff on the 8th minute. This has been one of the most satisfying moments of the live shows and of the record here as well. It imprints into your brain with this constant repetition, very reminiscent of the way the intro to Bring The Sun did. I like the small variation in which Norman brings in a bit of his overdriven Telecaster tone right before Michael plays the main riff. F#m-Bm if I remember correctly. I like the way they treated the percussion in the studio with the metronome. I think it sounds great, even though the slight rise of tempo takes away an element of melancholy, especially in Michael’s almost “cheerful” delivery (drugs are bad). Not a big fan of the “pam-pam-pam” thing once the “butterflies” part kicks in but I don’t mind it all that much. The final guitar clash is neat. For the most part, I am satisfied with this track.

When Will I Return is another acoustic breather but fully delivered by Jennifer Gira. From what I remember it was written for her too. It was previewed on The Gate and it sounds fairly similar to the studio version. Simple, lavished with different instruments and expanded into a Gira-supported coda. The layered keyboards/guitars on this one sound fantastic. Pretty sure this is Bill Rieflin’s contribution.
>>
File: 1418069120087.jpg (34 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1418069120087.jpg
34 KB, 604x453
>>65732669
The title track follows. It went through 2 name changes and different live arrangement ideas but what we get on the final version is different. The 2 section track is broken into 3 now.
The first section is fuelled by Gira throat singing, a steady guitar strum and a completely new lyrical segment. It starts with a description of a man who seems to be part everything. Go-getter, heart-breaker, etc. - just a man of many faces.
The second section takes the man and brings him to enlightenment/destruction/ascent/whatever you want to call it. Let’s just say a major shift happens. What else could you establish this with other than the reprise of To Be Kind’s Bring The Sun. Now with more pace and Jennifer Gira! I think it is just as good as the original. Just as important too. This D-chord obsession relives another moment of vitality. It ends up in a total, cacophonous chaos and a set of punching crescendos but with more character added by Christopher’s killswitch usage and Norman’s clean guitar stabs.....
>>
File: 1385344317701.jpg (347 KB, 1124x1200) Image search: [Google]
1385344317701.jpg
347 KB, 1124x1200
>>65732686
The third section is what I was waiting for. One of Swans’ most aggressive bass lines kicks the groove off into the monster that is The Glowing Man. A man, once everything, turns into nothing. Gira indulges into talking about “Joseph” that is Gira’s inner demon. The demon that extracts all the light and all there is to remove from the inners of Gira to the point where he glows with nothingness and floats. What a fantastic section! The best part of this track is the noise blasts after each Gira phrase. During live performances it was one of the most satisfying things I have ever seen in a live setting. Him just standing there and raising his hands, as though calling out the hounds of anger from both sides. Norman and Christoph unleash them. Worked well in the live setting, works just as well in the studio version. This IS war. The sound is relentless and powerful. The closing section ends with a small reprisal of the live guitar shockwaves and a choral performance.

The final track on the album, “Finally, Peace” is a very soft pop song. All the harshness from the previous song is gone and we’re left with a Gira family duet. It’s pretty and I think it is appropriate for this iteration of Swans to end on a soft note rather than a pummelling title track.

What is really great about the final testament of this line up is the idea of reoccurence. I have mentioned those several elements, all mostly connected to rehashing the song formula Michael Gira incorporated for this reunion Swans line up. The D-chord might be the fault of Christoph Hahn’s tuning, but the thread is nice in a way. From the other perspective, of course, a lot of it is just recycling because they reached their potential as a unit. I’m glad they’re dismantling the current line up. I think it is for the best of all the members.
>>
File: 1365460727050.jpg (49 KB, 185x223) Image search: [Google]
1365460727050.jpg
49 KB, 185x223
>>65732702
Now I do have a comment about Gira’s lyrics. While I do enjoy some of them on the record, I constantly had this feeling as though Michael’s fascination with certain topics has reached a level of certain self-parody. Especially his talk about Jesus. I understand that it’s a common theme and almost an emblem of the spiritual ascent this album represents, but I just couldn’t shake this feeling.

It’s a good album but I don’t really like it as much as I would expect. John Congleton did a good job here just like he did on To Be Kind but some of the tracks were a little bit too hard to restrain with his production techniques and instrumentations. I think certain elements would require the grit and the dust from The Seer’s production for example. Pristine cleanness worked well for To Be Kind, but the moments when Swans turn into an ambient bulldog just feel weak.

Regardless of this all, it was good. I liked it. It might grow on me like My Father… did. I might reevaluate my thoughts on it eventually.

I wonder what Gira will do next.

7/10

This was a long car ride, sorry for the size of this review.
>>
>>65732715
Nice review
but where's the mention of the Larkin accusations!?!?!?
>>
>>65732762
"haha"
>>
>>65732762
You're living on it.
>>
>>65732791
damn...
>>
File: Folder.jpg (626 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
626 KB, 1000x1000
>>65732770
whats you are favorite swannes album
mine is pic along with white light
90s swans best swans
>>65732791
makes u think
>>
>>65732810
I like Swans are Dead personally, although Children of God comes really close followed by Cop
of the revival albums, probably The Seer, although Glowing Man is giving it a run for it's money
>>
>>65732715
good review, first tripfag in about 6 months that I won't filter
>>
>>65732686
Is that the hammer he kills people with
Also, thanks for listing your Jandek , I'll have to try for a YouTube playlist or something
>>
>>65732810
SFTB, no doubt
>>
>>65732791
/daily/ BTFO

>>65732686
>I think it is just as good as the original.
oh, so not good at all, right?
Bring the Sun was a huge buzzkill among the gems in that album. Starts off too heavy to carry any momentum. Like an anchor weighed ship.
>>
>>65732715
>My father grew on me
Would you like to talk about it?
No one here will judge you.
>>
>>65732810
mine is Chilluns of God
but I haven't heard STFTB, Swans are Dead, the rabbit albums, TBK or Public Castration
>>
>>65732862
it's from Not Here/Not Now cover

Hope you find these Jandek songs!
>>65732875
>Bring the Sun was a huge buzzkill among the gems in that album. Starts off too heavy to carry any momentum. Like an anchor weighed ship.
It's my favorite on the album. Probably my top 3 in their reunion run.
>>65732880
;^)
>>
>>65732901
>he hasn't heard the best swans albums
Which are SFTB, white light, public castration and swans are dead
>>65732867
I don't listen to it as often as I'd like because I only do it at night in the dark and at times it's really scary.
>>
off for the flight, peace /memers/!
>>
>>65732810
CoG > STfB > TBK > Cop > else
>>
>>65732957
i always thought the Seer was a spoopy album with the cover and all.

>>65732985
may /daily/ be with you
>>
>>65732993
bad choices save for sftb to be honest friend
>>65733038
Nah, it's somewhat dark and has some 20 and 30 minute songs with a lot of repetition but it doesn't seem to have demons inside like SFTB.
>>
File: tuco judges the rym algorithm.png (1 MB, 842x856) Image search: [Google]
tuco judges the rym algorithm.png
1 MB, 842x856
Dinosaur Jr - You're Living All Over Me
if they lay off the distortion this'd be pretty good
Not a fan of J Mascis' vocals on this
Poledo threw me for 6, it's a great track, more like this.

Radiohead - Amnesiac
I've decided that bleep bloop Radiohead is best Radiohead, it feels right, more vital, more innovative, fitter, happier, more productive
That being said, I don't love love Radiohead, sometimes Thom's voice annoys me, and the semi whiney sadness of it all isn't for me

Stereolab - Transient Random Noise Bursts With Announcements
This starts off slow and finishes great
Jenny Ondionline is a 10/10 track, it's fucking great
the Kreautrock influences are strong and immediately apparent, it's pretty refreshing to hear it pulled off so well like this

what next
>>
>>65732985
fly safe doggy
hope you don't sit beside a fatty
>>
>>65733075
nick cave and the cavemen
>>
>>65733075
Good job not falling for the indie distortion meme

Ples do Desertshore, It's a short album too
>>
>>65733075
do Evol, Washing Machine, Bringing it All Back Home, Fear of Music, Goat, Insignificance, Piper , and The Mollusk soon pls
>>
>>65733075
Smile sessions!
I liked that Dino Jr album, if anything the distortion only added for me but it's been a while since i've heard it. could be on your side after relistening
>>
Might start doing a thematic chart because why not.
I'll put in a couple things myself but I'll have some spots open.
What are some albums that you like a lot but can't explain why?
>>
>>65731985
Skinny as fuck man

>>65732013
Pretty much

>>65732347
While the cliché psychedelic tropes are annoying, they're not as as bad as everybody makes them out to be, and I can easily look past them.
>>
>>65733075
Sonic Youth - Evol

One of their best!

>>65733297
The Residents - Eskimo
I really have no idea why I enjoy this album its almost ambient but it's not and I can't articulate why it's good
>>
>>65733297
Ulver - Bergtatt
Michael Gira - Drainland
Lee Noble - No Becoming
in that order
>>
File: topsters2 (2).png (646 KB, 3433x756) Image search: [Google]
topsters2 (2).png
646 KB, 3433x756
Some brand new shit to listen to (besides Swans, for whatever reason they weren't on AllMusic's list), for those who are interested
>>
File: sir.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sir.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>65733434
where do you think you are
(might be because of the grimm controversy, what a shame)
>>
>>65733169
first impressions are really good, sounds kind of Christmas caroly
>>
>>65733645
Nice, it's kind of mythical and renaissance-y in the same way Joanna Newsom is, albeit completely different.

Also when you listen to Songs of Leonard Cohen be sure to pay attention to the lyrics and paint images in your head along with it, if you backround it and give it a "bretty boring 3/10" I will rage something fierce.
>>
File: cover.jpg (296 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
296 KB, 1000x1000
>>65733297
any one if we rly get down to it, lol
but especially pic related
>>
File: 繭.jpg (66 KB, 250x391) Image search: [Google]
繭.jpg
66 KB, 250x391
>>65733297
Could not in a million years explain why I love this so much. But damn if I don't.
>>
hello /daily/

If you like jazz, and semi-structured threads for talking about your reactions to music then you should check out the /BLINDFOLD TEST/ threads that go on every week.

>>65731973
>>
File: Cover.jpg (24 KB, 280x442) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
24 KB, 280x442
>>65733297
Pic related. most of the band's output is fairly standard synth pop with a vocalist who sounds to some people horribly bored, but there's just a genuinely kind quality to their music that i can't get over.
>>
>>65734316
And what exactly is that? Reverse search brings up Shuttershock orange wallpapers and textures.
>>
Waddup /diary/, just spend a week and a half in Spain spending all my saved up bux on wine and aged hams, it was good. Woman In The Dunes is also good, tip tier movie, recommended.

>>65733075
>6 for dinosaur jr
my man, horribly overpraised album
>>
>>65734310
Sure, now that it's summer I have more free time. I'll listen to the list sometime today so I'll probably be there tomorrow. I've heard like 10 prestige albums though.
>>
>>65734464
Blanch Blanch Blanch - Songs Of
>>
No-wave Swans is worst Swans. Fight me.
>>
>>65735367
you're right tho
>>
>>65735367
but it's neofolk swans
>>
>>65735404
Haha

>>65735377
Yes I know but these people like opinions and stuff...
>>
why is jim o`rourke is so good lads
>>
>>65735442
Yes.
>>
>>65735477
kys
>>
>>65735762
no u
>>
>>65731314
rad photo, would hang out/10
>>
>>65735944
Thanks for having my back herb!!!

>>65735762
On it :lerudiface:
>>
File: tuco judges the rym algorithm.png (1 MB, 842x856) Image search: [Google]
tuco judges the rym algorithm.png
1 MB, 842x856
Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
Some really great lyrics on this thing, it's really bluesy as well in a way that is catchy
It's Dylan upbeat which is odd to hear
It kind of falls apart towards the middle, although it picks up again in the last 3 tracks, but it's not something that I feel I could return to, sure the lyricism is great but beyond that there's nothing really there to grab me
First three tracks are brilliant though, nearly untouchable

Nico - Desertshore
Some really grand but restrained folk
Got a strange combination of sounds where it feels like minstrel music but also like something a street musician out of the late 19th early 20th century might play, really sombre and droney but also medieval, hard to describe
Feels like funeral music almost, kinda dour, but really quite beautiful as well
I'll have to re-visit this one
>>
File: blazed_zaius.jpg (137 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
blazed_zaius.jpg
137 KB, 500x645
The Even Oxes cassette has officially been ordered

#hype
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10510424
>>
File: chart.png (3 MB, 3420x1780) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
3 MB, 3420x1780
two more!

>Sophia - Fixed Water

I don't really have much to say about this one. kind of painfully generic. has no personality to it. feels like a caricature of a slowcore album.

>S - I'm Not As Good at It As You

pretty sure this is only tagged slowcore due to it's association with Carissa's Wierd. even then, I never felt that their later stuff was really slowcore either. that isn't to say that this release is bad though. quite the opposite. it has the magic of Carissa's Wierd later albums. and I can't get enough of that. lyrics aren't as good though.
>>
File: me btw fam.jpg (301 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
me btw fam.jpg
301 KB, 960x1280
Night /daily/
>>
>>65736208
Olivia Tremor Control, Built to Spill, and Yo La Tengo are probably my favorite that you have left on that chart. maybe check those out next?
>>
come plug if yr alone on a friday night

>>65736619
>rudi's delinquent twin
>>
>>65733297
Art of Fighting - Wires
Grace Cathedral Park - In the Evenings of Regret
>>
>>65735367
its decent for the most part, nothing really stands out besides filth and s/t
that stretch from tbw to tga is really bad tho [except for white light]

>>65736336
cant wait to buy one

>>65736725
>rudi's delinquent twin
lol
>>
>>65736378

>Everything has one vote

We did it /boyz/
>>
>>65736725
Thanks
Also I'll join in a min, have to finish stupid year evaluation first, but I'm all for sync and everything that isn't plug.
>>
nobody's in sync tho.....................
>>
>>65737234
they're using plug the plebbes
>>
I knew a guy who was dyslexic, but he was also cross-eyed, so everything came out right
>>
>when plug is down
:///
>>
File: cf676314.jpg (85 KB, 581x581) Image search: [Google]
cf676314.jpg
85 KB, 581x581
Has anyone listened to this
>>
>>65738058
probably
>>
File: cdc.gif (2 MB, 461x288) Image search: [Google]
cdc.gif
2 MB, 461x288
early last post
goodbye thread
daily is over
>>
>>65739468
:o
>>
>>65739499
u m u
>>
>>65736336
Aw yeah mane das it
Did you get the stylized text on the tape?
>>
>>65739540
I included it in the files and asked them if they could do it so we'll see
>>
File: rururu.png (1 MB, 1077x960) Image search: [Google]
rururu.png
1 MB, 1077x960
I've not been here in a while but I thought I'd get back to this.

>Eyes on Green: Syzygys Live At Tokyo Inkstick
Here's one I'd love to recommend. Microtonal pop painted with zolo, it's oh so playful and off the wall - and on the slower tracks, oozing with style. One of those rare cases where the microtonality actually sounds intentional and not just the band playing off-key. Add it to yer charts. 8

>Uhrfasudhasdd
Basically New Rap with added etherealness and some nice improv folk dotted here and there. The best tracks were the opener where all the excess ambience echoing in on itself created this interesting shimmery noise rock; and track 9 was just raining acoustic guitar plucks, which I have a bit of a fetish for. The rest, aside from the quietudes of folk interludes, basically followed their mathy blueprint but with added echo and gloss, perhaps knocking the tightness down a bit. Nonetheless quite nice (just listen to New Rap first desu). 6

>Ryu Nashi Noh School
Whelp. I honestly reckon this instrument gives me the vibes I wanted from gagaku more than the commonplace flutes... but this album's just really shaky, unstructured and not riveting at all. The classical training and immersion in Japanese theatre, which I read about prior to listening, does not piece itself and I was promptly disengaged. A real shame as I'm discouraged from looking at more of this instrument. 2.5
>>
plug boys / plugboys
>>
>>65731874
Pepperoni is a shit normie tier topping
>>
Are we going to do a Viper listenalong after he dies?
>>
File: smoke gets in your eyes.png (11 KB, 330x160) Image search: [Google]
smoke gets in your eyes.png
11 KB, 330x160
check this meme

for more come plug
>>
>Pizza edition
plz no
>>
File: June 2016 Chart.png (3 MB, 1201x1133) Image search: [Google]
June 2016 Chart.png
3 MB, 1201x1133
Hans Krüsi - EX HK. (2008)
>sound collage, musique concrète

Oh hey, I know this guy from his paintings! The ultra-childish, simplistic style of his artwork definitely translates into his music, even in this one single piece that he composed and recorded. There's really nothing outstanding here, but it's a nice sound collage piece that kinda sounds like someone listening to a lot of weird folk music records and watching some weird-ass TV but recorded 3 rooms away in a really seedy motel room. No obvious standouts, and the fly-buzzing solo gets a bit irritating, but a nice and interesting listen.

3.0-

Reverend Charlie Jackson - God's Got It (2003)
>gospel, traditional black gospel, hill country blues

I used to go to a Lutheran church when I was younger and it was the driest, most boring, blandest place I've ever been to in my entire life, and now I know that these services could've been spiced up about 10 times if my pastor had a fucking electric guitar and was singing the blues the whole time. There's a really wonderful energy here that carries the whole compilation, even if the songwriting might not be up to snuff with other famed bluesmen. Very good listen.

3.0+
>>
Well Glassworks are a disappointment
I thought I was saving up the juicy cut but it turns out its the minimalism's jelly bean steak
>>
>>65742771
the koyaanisqatsi soundtrack is glass' best work tbqh
>>
>>65743614
truth, ive also heard good things about Einstein on the Beach so will have to check that out
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10513604
>>
File: ulver_pc.png (179 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ulver_pc.png
179 KB, 500x500
This was one of the best electronic albums I have ever heard....until the end. The first 5 and last songs are incredible, but the remaining 3 are so..unnecessary and borderline cringey that it took a 9/9.5 album and dropped it to an 8. Remove those three songs and you have one of the best electronic albums of the decade. Oh well.
>>
i think i'm going to stop visiting /rym/...

"/rym/" is basically a safe spot for people with awful social intuition, no doubt rooted in misguided, retarded envy and self-resentment for allowing themselves to be raised by the internet

this all manifests itself in a comfy box of meta-humor ("wdhmbt," "embryo") and laughably bad ego-picking.

one can easily say it's all just memes and banter but true personality has a funny way of getting past that filter, especially when this has been going on in those threads for about a year and a half now

it sucks because those threads have so much potential to be great but i guess too many people have been sucked in already (arcadia is a good example of this)
>>
File: Freeform Chart 3.png (2 MB, 1560x720) Image search: [Google]
Freeform Chart 3.png
2 MB, 1560x720
Jacks - Vacant World (1968)
>psychedelic rock

Pretty cool Japanese psych with a lot of flaws. First off, this isn't a flaw, but man I really expected something a lot happier, mainly because I can't think of any psych rock/pop albums from the '60s that are as miserable and dirgy as this album. And sometimes this miserableness does work in the albums favor, when they truly try to combine the weird instrumentation and the admittedly poor but fitting vocals to create a truly dark atmosphere, the main thing I can compare it to is Third by Big Star but not as good. But then sometimes they actually try to do some catchy pop jingles, and then things just fall apart. There's some nice melodies and neat fuzz guitar on these tracks, but they're pretty unmemorable, especially compared to the wonderful melancholy tracks. A mixed bag, but a mixed bag with some nuggets of gold inside.

2.5+

James Carr - You Got My Mind Messed Up (1962)
>deep soul, southern soul

The instrumentation may be nothing special compared to some other deep soul classics, but that doesn't matter because of HIS FUCKING VOICE. This is definitely one of those cases where a vocalist could read the phone book and I'd be completely entranced the entire time, the pure, raw passion behind Carr's vocal performance is something special, and it's made even more powerful by how fucked up the man's life once. The instrumentals may not be too captivating, but Carr could raise even the worst instrumental into a track made of pure fire.

3.0+

Foodman - COULDWORK (2015)
>juke

Ocassionally, OCASSIONALY, Foodman works into a good groove here, but these neat little beat moments are so overshadowed by these fucking noodly, reeks-of-Audacity sound collage bits. I've heard some interesting stuff from Orange Milk, but I can't get into this at all, save for the more outwardly jukey bits.

0.5+
>>
>>65742163
t. embryo
>>
File: bluenote.png (732 KB, 884x630) Image search: [Google]
bluenote.png
732 KB, 884x630
Art Blakey Quintet- A Night at Birdland, Volume 1
red hot live jazz
the quintet are wild here, especially Horace Silver and "the new trumpet sensation" Clifford Brown
I feel like Blakey is a little drowned out though, and plays a lot more of a background role than usual
it's length is a virtue though, it fills me up and leaves me wanting more at the same time
but at the same time it's really not that great
compared to mosaic or moanin
once in a while is pretty fucking stellar though
it gets the check mark
>>
>>65745681
someone explain this meme to me plz
like what does t. mean. signed? that doesn't make sense
>>
>>65746349
Terveisin, sikiö
>>
>>65746476
cool
>>
>>65740531
aye what up Sofa!

Hope you finish this, we're all proud of you :D
>>
>>65745417
once Sonemic comes out it will go back to its golden age 2bh
>>
File: Thrift Store Tourney Chart.png (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Thrift Store Tourney Chart.png
2 MB, 3000x3000
i'm a good boy jangle
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
Hey guys
whats some good music for dealing with loss?
Not like death, I just am really never going to get to see someone again who means a lot to me
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10514363

?
>>
>>65748138
>We all give the same answer to this question
literally kek
>>
File: weird anime face.jpg (72 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
weird anime face.jpg
72 KB, 350x350
>>65736605
>feels like a caricature of

>>65744874
>one of the best electronic albums

>>65745631
Ah damn, I was going to listen to that Foodman album sometime soon, and then his 2016 release. Oh well.

>>65746145
I'd actually be pretty surprised if anything on that chart got less than a check

>>65748138
>>65748175
In the spirit of things, I chose "no"
>>
>>65748074
You can't go wrong with some Elliott Smith s/t for sadness. Village Green Preservation Society for some upbeat reminiscing.
>>
>>65748138
I would say most people here are genuine to some degree, at least in the field they enjoy...

But do most trips go out of their way to dislike something due to it's popularity? Absolutely.
>>
File: 1464398403018.jpg (223 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464398403018.jpg
223 KB, 500x500
>>65748138
whats a contrarion
>>
>>65748211
>But do most trips go out of their way to dislike something due to it's popularity? Absolutely.
Or maybe they are so popular that almost everybody has listened to them so finding people who dislike them is to be expected???
>>
>>65748215
one who dislikes something popular just to be different
>>
>>65748281
fuck i chose the worng answer
i meant to hit no
>>
>>65748215
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what%27s+a+contrarion

>>65748238
re-read my post and try again
>>
File: Tourney.jpg (337 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Tourney.jpg
337 KB, 900x600
>>65748198
Co I need a rec for my tourney. There's no restriction or theme with this one. All you have to do is rec me something that you think I will give at least a 4.5. You've already recced me two 5s so I trust you can do this.
>>
>>65748324
I did and my statement stays the same.
>>
File: Memory & Money.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Memory & Money.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1400
>>65748339
Oh shit, two fives? FFV and Coin Coin? Good taste, man.

If you haven't already heard this, here's my rec
>>
Sup /daily/, I want to do a week of dog-related albums since I realized today I have heard neither Hounds of Love or Rain Dogs.Are there any others other than Diamond Dogs?
>>
>>65748471
Yeh, do the glowing man, since it should be named Dogshit: The Album

:^)
>>
>>65748376
you dickwit. The point isn't that one dude on /daily/ dislikes something, it's the fact that a good chunk (I would argue the majority, though I really don't know that) of /daily/ goes out of their way to dislike what's popular.

Again, OF COURSE not everyone is going to like OK Computer or whatever as much as everyone else (this includes me), but it's pretty obvious most of /daily/ takes the popularity of an album into account, and I would argue in some cases moreso than the quality of the album.

Anything else?

>>65748471
This list has a few
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/MarkiesCarab/dogs/
>>
>>65748423
>tfw I've heard that and it's already a 5 in my book
Check my RYM to see if I've heard stuff:
https://rateyourmusic.com/~TEthearbiter
>>
>>65748471
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_dogs_f2/teen_slime/

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/hound_dog_taylor/beware_of_the_dog/
>>
>>65748510
>you dickwit. The point isn't that one dude on /daily/ dislikes something, it's the fact that a good chunk (I would argue the majority, though I really don't know that) of /daily/ goes out of their way to dislike what's popular.
That doesn't contradict my statement, you dickwit

>it's pretty obvious most of /daily/ takes the popularity of an album into account, and I would argue in some cases moreso than the quality of the album.
Speaking from first hand experience? Oh, that's good to know. But that doesn't mean everybody else is that way. There is nothing cool about disliking music.
>>
>>65748510
so is that also the reason /mu/ or communities like it as a whole don't quite like mainstream pop music? by your thinking it should be. even if you were right it would be completely irrelevant to anything

i don't even see dismissal of popular or relatively popular music on here that much
>>
File: pizza-pepperoni-w857h456.jpg (90 KB, 857x456) Image search: [Google]
pizza-pepperoni-w857h456.jpg
90 KB, 857x456
I was told there would be pizza
>>
>>65748663
I think there's a little bit of contrarianism, but I think the main reason we're all here is because we like a lot of weird music that we can't discuss with people in more traditional social groups. Also pop makes up such a small fraction of music, when you take everything into account the amount of discussion of pop here should be pretty insignificant.
>>
>>65748703
fluffy >>> flat
>>
>>65748773
New York style slices are honestly the best
>>
File: losswander.jpg (49 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
losswander.jpg
49 KB, 1000x1000
Good Morning /daily/!

I'll be busy all day with normie stuff but I think I'll listen to something nice this morning. The Stooges debut for example.
>>
>>65748911
Lerche when
>>
>>65749448
Actually I listened to it on the plane yesterday and I loved it! I will relisten and maybe review it later.
>>
>>65749552
>Actually I listened to it on the plane yesterday and I loved it! I will relisten and maybe review it later.
dude
I am very happy about this
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
>>
>>65748773
objectively correct opinion

>>65748471
Seether- 2000-2013

>>65748911
morning!
>>
Does anyone know any music to listen to when music has become annoying to listen to? I hate music.

>>65748773
Good taste.

>>65748911
Morning. I know i'm late, but good work on the Jandek.
>>
>>65749699
onkyo, lowercase, wandelweiser and related stuff i guess
4'33, the ambient noise of your surroundings treated as music
>>
>>65749699
Podcasts.
>>
>>65749759
thank you.

>>65749867
I've never really thought about listening to those. I might give it a try. Thanks.

Have a good day /daily/.
>>
>>65748074
Tim Buckley
>>
GET IN THE PLUG
https://plug.dj/sdc-room-3-the-sequel
>>
So what happened with that ARG from a few hours ago? Are there any new updates or what?
>>
>>65750492
ARG?
>>
>>65751233
>>65750492
as in
ARGGGH M80
>>
M E M E
T H E
P A I N
A W A Y
>>
>>65751317
REEEEIGN ARRAY
>>
nice guys finish last
>>
>>65751412
that's not true, i'm a nice guy and i always finish my tourneys first
mostly because i quit first but that's besides the point
>>
>>65751340
I don't know what this means but ok, I'm feeling it. Cool stuff.
>>
>>65751412
nice try chad
>>
>>65751458
can you do that thing where you laugh, then say, "oh wow" and finish off strongly with an acronym for laughing out loud?
>>
>>65751472
Yes, here it goes:
haha oh wow

lol
>>
>>65751443
>>65751459
you're obviously not TRUE NICE GUYS
>>
File: 0fb.png (97 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
0fb.png
97 KB, 557x605
>>65751483
that's all she wrote, folks
>>
heyo boyos
how yall doin
>>
File: 72 listenalong Foday Musa Suso.png (365 KB, 1732x1220) Image search: [Google]
72 listenalong Foday Musa Suso.png
365 KB, 1732x1220
++++++++++LISTENALONG++++++++++
>Foday Musa Suso - Jali Kunda: Griots of West Africa & Beyond
>Mande Music, West African Music
download:
https://mega.nz/#!xc0nRYyB!5TTG9Na-mPMzXk-bxbL7dHmLtEKvbCCUkROTI6tiWRo

not on YT, so no plug-listenalong tomorrow :(
aka. no one will listen to it
>>
>>65751545
hey ho, doing good so far, how about you?

also get on that >>65747583
>>
>>65751562
upload it!
>>
hello the plug is a bit empty
>>
>>65751578
i think i need more coffe its 4:3667 am and i am getting SLEEPY
>>65751592
yes join us in the plug we're playing qt indie and shoegaze n shit it's fun
>>65751579
this
>>
>>65751233
Alternate Reality Game. Basically an online scavenger hunt. Somebody posted a mysterious black square that ended up being a QR code with some binary. Didn't really get a chance to follow it.
>>
>>65751579
sdc should if he wants people to listen to it

where have you been last week?
>>
>>65751876
>sdc should if he wants people to listen to it
Looks like there's no listenalong this week. RIP
>>
>>65751962
we'll see
there's a link, so there's still hope left
>>
>>65751458
its a liturgy lyric

>>65752001
i could do it if no one else wants to
>>
File: 1_cover-300x297.jpg (36 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1_cover-300x297.jpg
36 KB, 300x297
this is some nice shit
would gladly recommend to anyone interested in avant-memes
(go with the japanese edition with First Contact #1-3 tho for extra Haino)
>>
File: shitty pizza.jpg (71 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
shitty pizza.jpg
71 KB, 640x960
my head hurts
>>
>>65752421
maybe because of that terrible pleb pizza
>>
>>65752421
at least you have a pizza
>>
>>65752456
yes

>>65752449
not because of that
it is a shitty pizza though
but it's pretty great in all it's shittiness
>>
File: listenao.png (106 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
listenao.png
106 KB, 1600x900
saving this week's listenalong
>>
>>65752709
<3
>>
Who /circlejerk/ here?
>>
File: circlefuck.jpg (148 KB, 455x750) Image search: [Google]
circlefuck.jpg
148 KB, 455x750
>>65752986
me
>>
File: circlejerk.gif (956 KB, 240x137) Image search: [Google]
circlejerk.gif
956 KB, 240x137
>>65753013
Nice.
>>
>There are people on /mu/ who don't even practice Capoeira
What are you doing with your life?
https://youtu.be/btCam6YbDKc?t=5m3s
>>
File: 1282531242991.jpg (28 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1282531242991.jpg
28 KB, 432x288
>>65753274
>Getting further into the video
>The scrubs start playing
Oh wow, a bunch of these are even worse than I am.
>>
>>65753274
>he is unironically exhausting every last bit of this body he has been given in the most pointless way while listening to bottom-of-the-barrel spic music
>>
File: 1283713261867.jpg (44 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1283713261867.jpg
44 KB, 500x370
>>65753328
>He uses /pol/ memes and doesn't excercise or have fun
>>
>>65753353
>having fun
>ever
Fun is a distraction for plebs who cannot face the harshness of reality.
>>
File: Kodi Fedora.jpg (33 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
Kodi Fedora.jpg
33 KB, 403x604
>>65753367
Kodi, is that you?
>>
File: pascal.jpg (25 KB, 375x400) Image search: [Google]
pascal.jpg
25 KB, 375x400
>>65753376
>mfw people call me a hat-tipper because I will not partake in futile distractions when I could be contemplating the divine nature of hopelessness
>>
File: 1368792377937.png (138 KB, 2500x2220) Image search: [Google]
1368792377937.png
138 KB, 2500x2220
>>65753386
>He's not Kodi
>He's not even old enough to know who Kodi was
>>
>>65751562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-zvO8kKwo&feature=youtu.be

done
>>
>>65753401
>look guys ime oldfag
>>
>>65751962
hey
i did it
https://mega.nz/#!So0AFDKQ!IzHSwdbocIaTd3wDUvrZsphS9Oog3fgx4rPRPm5vP1U
>>
Hey /daily/, today should I listen to Seiichi Yamamoto or Michiyo Yagi?
>>
File: haino's tea time.jpg (17 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
haino's tea time.jpg
17 KB, 500x282
>>65753328
>exhausting every last bit of this body he has been given
>>
>>65753401
Go to bed Artanis. Also congratulations, nerd.
>>
>>65754032
No.

>>65753274
>>65753320
Capoeira is a dance for fedoratipping fags.
>>
Fun fact: the best pizza has fresh mozzarella, fresh mushroom, anchovy, parma, ruccola, and egg (optional).
>>
>>65732610
>>65732627
>>65732649
>>65732669
>>65732686
>>65732702
>>65732715
Who the fuck writes this much about fucking Swans, what is this, Pitchfork?
>>
>>65754599
>egg
huh, idk about that
your pizza sounds good
but
best summer pizza has fresh mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and the finest olive oil on the side
>>
>>65754622
Basil and tomato goes in sauce. A good sauce is key to a good pizza. I have yet to find a take-away pizza place that has good sauce.
>>
>>65754615
>implying p4k writes this much about Swans in a Swans review
>>
>>65754708
It's a pizza bianca, no sauce. Plenty tomatoes make up for the saucyness, though. Might sound not too exciting but it's great
>>
>>65754547
Thanks, nerd.
>>65754559
If it was, you'd be doing it :^)
>>
>>65754843
wew raziel is here.............hows ur power metal doing
>>
Medaka box is p.good desu
Also, is there a good way to download music using only my phone? I can't continue tourney Because of that
>>65753274
Thanks for the suggestion but i rather stay home and watch Monogatari
>>
>>65754986
Power Metal? I haven't listened to that in ages.
>>65755196
I don't know what that is but it sounds awful already.
>>
>>65741002
salami > pepperoni
>>
File: 005 (1)~2.png (95 KB, 299x315) Image search: [Google]
005 (1)~2.png
95 KB, 299x315
>>65755221
>Not watching Anime
Wow
>>
Sup dudes, back in my home town and going to grab some drinks with old friends tonight.
Went garage sailing this morning but didn't find anything good. Literally found 1 LP all morning (abbey road) and it was $20 - SUPER RARE BEEETLES WOW! Like fuck off.

>>65747583
DOPE
chuck me on that /daily/ chart famila
also when do I get my membership card and key to the secret /daily/ clubhouse?
>>
Hey guys, have been kinda busy lately but now I'm back.

Will do all the thrift shop tourney reviews in the upcoming week.

What happened in here?
>>
>>65756039
Benji went on a killing spreee and now /daily/ is dead.
This thread is currently under investigation by the meme police, please do not enter.
>>
File: 1279127195852.jpg (8 KB, 217x208) Image search: [Google]
1279127195852.jpg
8 KB, 217x208
>>65755397
>Anime
>>
File: (BC-02) Phylyps Trak - EP.png (468 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
(BC-02) Phylyps Trak - EP.png
468 KB, 600x598
Been busy with normie stuff, but I will eventually upload the reviews for Thursday and Friday's listening. I found a pretty sweet outsider house and techno label called Long Island Electrical Systems, so I've been listening to a lot of dope EPs from their back catalog. Also decided to do get more into Minutemen.

>>65748561
Oh shit, sorry.

Try this, and if you like it, feel free to listen to BCD-2 later, which compiles the A-sides and some B-sides of all their best singles and EPs.
>https://rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/basic_channel/phylyps_trak/

>>65756039
I'm in the same boat as you. I try to skim and comment every once in a while.

>>65755820
Depending on the condition, I probably would've grabbed that Abbey Road copy. I can never find that thing in good condition, and there's no way I'm paying $30+ for the reissues.
>>
File: Hasture_june_2016.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hasture_june_2016.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1000
>Merzbow - Suzume
>noise

So I've decided to pick on Merzbow's 13 Japanese birds series, and its starts out pretty good with Suzume. The meat of the album consist of Merzbow's signature of harsh noise accompany by a consistent but maniac drumming. The drumming can be hypnotic when accompanying the really harsh noise manipulations and screaming voice distortions. All in all, a good start and I'm eager to explore deeper into this series.
>>
File: 0JO7JaP.jpg (30 KB, 702x464) Image search: [Google]
0JO7JaP.jpg
30 KB, 702x464
>>65756121
>Books
>>
>>65755221
hmmm so what music u up to now
>>
>>65754615
people who are passionate about memes?
>>65753401
Hello soul reaver, whats good? Any folk metal?
>>
>>65753274
>he is unironically exhausting every last bit of this body he has been given in the most pointless way while posting to bottom-of-the-barrel sub-generals
Always nice to see you Raz
>>
>>65756415
Even books are better then animemes.
>>65756559
Still same old same old. Felt like listening to some capoeira stuff today though.
>>65756682
Not much really. I tried listening to some new stuff but then I got distracted.
>>65756767
u2 m8
>>
>>65754599
I prefer it with old mozzarella and old mushrooms
>>
File: u wot.jpg (14 KB, 174x204) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
14 KB, 174x204
>>65754755
>pizza bianca
>good
>>
>>65756189
Nah, I've probably gone through 10 copies in the last few years selling and trading. Beatles albums are incredibly easy to find and shouldn't really run you more than $5.
Record store prices are retarded for such common albums; I can't believe people buy them.
>>
>>65757222
>says the guy who prefers old mozzarella and old mushrooms
confirmed good, yes
>>
>>65757263
Yeah, that's probably my issue. I only ever buy records from record stores, never from garage sales, discogs, or personal sellers. I rarely see Beatles albums for less than $20 in any semblance of decent condition. I rarely see a lot of best-selling albums, actually, like Dark Side of the Moon or Thriller. Must be a similar phenomenon.

Then again I never seek them out, so that might also be part of the problem.
>>
>>65757284
it was a joke you dolt

pizza bianca is just more pretentious cheesy bread
>>
>>65754599
I knew you were a man of good pizza taste. Anchovy confirmed for best topping
>>
>>65757416

yeah sure a joke
hurr durr i was only pretending

(if your pizza is anything like bread you should change pizza dealers)
>>
File: VERY fresh meme extra sausage.jpg (570 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
VERY fresh meme extra sausage.jpg
570 KB, 1000x1600
Of course you nerds would even argue about pizza
>>
>>65757519
Whoa I never noticed the guy is holding a pizza
>>
>>65757519
i want pizza
>>
>>65757042
>Books are better than anime
Oh wow
Wow
Owowowo
Hahahaha
Lolll
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 621x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 621x1131
>>65757519
Can next edition be pizza edition too, please?
>>
>>65757777 my horoscope for the day

Also, wondering if I should rip off dogwander/>>65744674 for residents, Zappa, Jad Fair and tom waits, maybe sonic youth too
>>
>>65757739
>being unable to appreciate literature
babbys gtfo
>>
>>65757854
>being unable to appreciate animu
wHos the babby now huh?
>>
File: 4zxnqu1.jpg (164 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
4zxnqu1.jpg
164 KB, 600x900
>>65757901
you don't see this in literature afaik
>>
>>65757986
these guys look like nerds
i bet they read books all day
>>
>>65757986
>tfw no Guy Debord bodypillow
Why live?
>>
>>65757986
>he doesn't have an Emma Bovary pillow
wow,what a plen
>>
File: sainte_chapelle_paris2.jpg (2 MB, 900x1599) Image search: [Google]
sainte_chapelle_paris2.jpg
2 MB, 900x1599
Didn't really like Messiaen, or maybe didn't get it. Anyway I don't feel like revising it for a long time.

Just pick something from here:
https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/smurmelade/r0.0
>>
>>65758248
jandek - blue corpse
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.