[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Worrell is dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
http://www.jambase.com/article/bernie-worrells-wife-shares-update-legendary-keyboardists-health

>I was just told that Bernie is now headed "Home". If you are in the WA area and want to visit him to say your goodbyes, PM me. PLEASE do not call me. Bernie can no longer talk on phone nor can he text.

:(
>>
File: 1329884261960.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1329884261960.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
>>65725347
2016 strikes again

There are still 6 months to go. Who will be next?
>>
File: All-the-Woo-in-the-World-1.jpg (142 KB, 825x825) Image search: [Google]
All-the-Woo-in-the-World-1.jpg
142 KB, 825x825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-E8y6Dj1s

:(
>>
>>65725347
Thats too bad. He kinda looks like das it mane in that picture.
>>
>>65725376

Meat Loaf

Bob Dylan

Leonard Cohen

Brian Wilson
Also I saw Worrell play at Bonnaroo, was really special!
>>
>>65725376

Meat Loaf likely next, he collapsed today on stage and was rushed to ER.

This year, man. Fuck.
>>
>>65725347
thanks mr skeletal
>>
>>65725347
he had stage 4 cancer for some times now, nothing to be surprised of, sadly

farewell, space cadet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxf5edWBGLA
>>
File: Funkadelic+justmeandtheboys.jpg (36 KB, 320x373) Image search: [Google]
Funkadelic+justmeandtheboys.jpg
36 KB, 320x373
he's done such great work with George Clinton, and then with Talking Heads...

I saw him live once, and during the encore he did something really weird with one of his synths: it was like the volume kept increasing but the sound didn't hurt. I keep wondering what that was...

I also wondered why he wasn't touring in Parliament-Funkadelic anymore, but at least I've seen him play
>>
Why are old people dying? I can't believe that 70 year old drug addicts die!
>>
>>65725347
Such a shame, he's always been one of my favorites. I've been keeping up with his status through his family posting on Facebook, sucks to hear about this. Super underrated too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.