[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the weird frontier between pop and avantgarde are these guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1462242159169.png (891 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462242159169.png
891 KB, 900x900
the weird frontier between pop and avantgarde
are these guys the saviors of music?
>>
HS3 >>>>> BBF > GoD > Mutant
>>
what is with this recent influx of Marcel-core posting recently?
>>
>>65717588
yes
>>
>>65717634
wew, this meme is has been around since before you were born m8.
>>65717639
however, they are also the killers of music.
>>
>>65717634
"marcel-core" is not a thing, these artists have been around since marcel was still in preschool
>>
>>65717634
>recent
it's been going on since babyfather dropped
>>
>>65717672
literally nothing in this post made any sense whatsoever

get a fucking life
>>
File: james_ferraro_b_600.jpg (91 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
james_ferraro_b_600.jpg
91 KB, 600x304
>>65717623
Good post
>>
>>65717588
wow for the longest time i never expanded the picture because i just ignored it as meme shitposting, but i always thought that was joji in the thumbnail instead of arca
>>
>>65717697
literally nothing in this post made any sense whatsoever

get a fucking life
>>
>>65717684
this is irrelevant
>>
>>65717738
no how about you fucking fuck off idiot
>>
>>65717588
who is top right
>>
>>65717773
no how about you fucking fuck off idiot
>>
>>65717794
Dean Blunt
>>
>>65717740
lol is it? we've been discussing them for years, even before marcel had his blog. check the archives before spouting nonsensical revisionism
>>
god forbid any of you actually listen to something that straddles the boundaries between pop and avantgarde baka desu sempai
>>
You know, HS3 really does sound like Sims Music but that's not a bad thing at all imo. Takes me back to shopping in the buy catalogue and purchasing the best and most valuable products and furniture for my simulated family in a simulated reality sold to me by a major corporation.
>>
>>65717899
Annette is fine but she's old news senpai
>>
>>65717588
I don't like everything they've done, but I wish there were more artists like them. The king willing to take chances and sometimes fail.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.