[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shame that all the great albums are underground today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bestalbumintheworld.jpg (82 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bestalbumintheworld.jpg
82 KB, 300x300
Shame that all the great albums are underground today.
>>
just like 91, good point anon
>>
I just wish I was born in the 90's to be around for this band. They were truly the best rest i mean rust in piece kurt.
>>
>>65701344

whos this fucking cunt going around telling the story about how she created the hook to their greatest song

where was this slut 20 years ago
>>
>>65701514
link?
>>
>>65701537

its the lead singer of who ever made the Rebel Girl song
>>
>>65701558
ohhh Kathleen Hanna?
I thought she said that he got the title of the song off of a wall in his house which she spray painted. I didn't know that she is now claiming to have written the hook.
>>
>>65701514
>>65701587
Kathreen Hanna and all of Riot Grrl is a kanker sore on the ass of punk, they all copied what their male counterparts did and threw hissy fits when being shut down for throwing hissy fits. FYI Hanna, Ian MacKaye did more for women in punk than you or any two bit "Fem Punk" band ever did.
>>
>>65701558
God I hate that song.
>>
>>65701558
hey paul hey paul paul lets have a ball
>>
Shameless le self bump
>>
>>65701587
>I didn't know that she is now claiming to have written the hook.
She isn't. Guy's just butthurt.
"Teen Spirit" was the name of a deodorant.
Kathleen Hanna wrote "Kurt smells like teen spirit" on a wall.
That where he go the name of the song.
End of story.
>>
>>65701805

where was she the 20 years prior to the last 3-4 suddenly "telling this story"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.