[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain this to me. >4chan is a place with some of the strangest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
explain this to me.

>4chan is a place with some of the strangest people on the internet/

>/mu/ is full of mostly normie music and K pop.

How does this happen?
>>
>>65700392
Kpop - weebs
Normie music - Drake is good
>>
>>65700392
>weird retards want to be normies
>>
4chan has stopped being a safe haven for weirdos and freaks long time ago buddy
>>
>>65700417
That sucks.
>>
Reddit....
>>
>>65700392
Whatever brooo. I bet you listen to like Meme grips. We're actually full of good music taste. For instance I listen to 21 Pilots, it's not for normies like you.
>>
>>65700862
I listen to DJ Krush, Zap and Roger, DJ Qbert, Bob Marley, Rakim...
>>
>>65700537
Fuck off with that WEBM you fucking nigger.
>>
>>65700862
Thanks arsehole, now I know who sings that crappy song.
>>
File: zapp-n-roger-harmonica-o.gif (701 KB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
zapp-n-roger-harmonica-o.gif
701 KB, 320x218
>>65700882
Whoa! oh shit man.
>>
>>65700537
Where the hell did the weirdos go then
>>
We used to post obscure music and be super elitist, but then a cabal of jew, Illuminati, capitalists, poptamists, ruined mu and now people post ironic Its been like this for the entirety of the obama presidency.

I will say no one on here actually likes k pop, and you show your newfag when you think mu likes k pop.
The mods refuse to make them leave
>>
>>65700930
7chan and twitter
>>
>>65700537
fuck you.
>>
Actually, ironically, i just found this subreddit for posting obscure music on like an hour ago.
Which is cool because no one makes threads about THIER WAIFU TAYLOR SWIFT XDDD

https://www.reddit.com/r/vintageobscura/

Already found a cool obscure college rock band from the 90's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TAQ_9Ofwhs
>>
>>65700862
Fucking kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.