[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder the critic is the real artist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (24 KB, 486x449) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24 KB, 486x449
Daily reminder the critic is the real artist
>>
Tru
>>
>>65699831
Go the fuck to bed Rob
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1432x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1432x759
what did he mean by this
>>
>>65699831
'no'
>>
critics manage to be even worse than artists.
>>
>>65699831
>tfw like music but can't play it for shit

Is critic life the future for me?
>>
>muh tastes have evolved beyond rock
>his le classical et le jazz picks are the most rockist picks one could possibly conceive
why do we take him seriously again?
>>
>>65702212
because he shares something with you all?
>>
>>65702212
How is Black saint (which is akin to a classical composition) and A love Supreme rockist?

You're acting like his favourites are Hot Rats or Bitches Brew
>>
you know how if someone is not very good at something, they usually become a teacher?

critics can't even teach
>>
>lusty negro attitudes
Based.
>>
>>65702487
Really? Scaruffi has tought me about a lot of amazing lesser known rock acts, thank you very much.
>>
>>65702598
good for you
>>
>>65702212
>>65702421
Listening to rock music is different than listening to jazz which is different than listening to classical. I imagine he listens to jazz and classical like a rocker, but I don't see anything wrong with that (i.e. on a more purely sonic level). All of his jazz and classical picks ARE very good from this perspective.
>>
scaruffi needs to do some cataloging of his best of 16 soon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.