[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: c567176b.jpg (135 KB, 658x523) Image search: [Google]
c567176b.jpg
135 KB, 658x523
What went wrong?
>>
he's a nigger, for starters
>>
14 year old girls found something else to listen to while they did homework
>>
He's too childish
>>
>>65686487
kek
>>
>>65686385
Nothing, Samantha was a great album.
>>
Nothing. Samantha was his best work IMO
>>
He became more skilled at his craft
>>
>>65686385
he made music
>>
>/mu/ likes Tame Impala but not Toro y Moi

kys
>>
>>65686385
>Toro y Moi
>>
>>65686385
theres nothing wrong with him. hes a fairly average artist that imbreds on /mu/ wretch at because people with more social competence then the lot of us put together find him enjoyable. jesus christ its like bands here can only be gods gift to earth or fucking scum
>>
>>65686385
I remember my roommate telling me to download the Samantha mixtape because Toro was coming to our city soon and they wanted me to attend the concert with him and I didn't know anything about Toro. So I download it and play through the entire thing, if I remember it was super long. As it went on my roommate was getting more and more nervous because he kept having to assure me that "he's usually better than this." While I believe him, it was such a bad body of work that he didn't want to go to the concert anymore and so we didn't. How do you do that to yourself? Make something like that?
>>
I think the guy has got some cool ideas, it's just that he's not that good of a songwriter.
>>
>>65688456
Yeah because "social competence" is the fuckin be-all end-all trait for humanity.
>>
>>65688456
>Cadmium Red Pale Hue in musical notation, of course
>>
>>65688591

agreed
he's always on the cusp of something great but his songwriting is just
>>
>>65686385
chillwave died
>>
I watched a few videos with him in it, and he's just such a fucking faggot I can't stand the way he talks and answers questions.
>>
His work on the avalanches track is beautiful
>>
File: 1457652633167.png (122 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
1457652633167.png
122 KB, 400x599
>>65689861
>tis true
>>
>>65686864
>/mu/ likes Tame Impala
>>
>>65686385
Nothing...?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.