[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morrissey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Morrissey.jpg (61 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey.jpg
61 KB, 770x433
What does /mu/ think of Morrissey?
>>
>hang the dj
>>
>>65677804
most overrated cunt of all time
most of his fans are also nu-male cucks, which makes him twice as bad
>>
ooh mother
>>
>>65677842

Harsh.

Love his music, hate his shitty liberal views.
>>
>>65677878
>Morrisey
>liberal views
isn't he rather conservative? Didn't he vote for UKIP?
>>
>>65678487
On the one hand he loves nationalism, sovereignty and all that but he also likes shoving daffodils up his rear cleavage
>>
Love his imaginary feud with Robert Smith
>>
>>65677842
This.

Whiny faggot and overrated to the point that no one realises that he's actually a legitimately shit lyricist.

Music is catchy, though.
>>
>>65678962
>shit lyricist
People think it's all deep and edgy but if you imagine some pissed up teenager sat on a brick wall with his goth mates at 1am throwing half-arsed quotes into a tape recorder and then knitting them together into a song it all makes sense.

>does the body rule the mind
>or does the mind rule the body?
>I dunno

I didn't know Jaden Smith was an ageing white Englishman.
>>
>>65678962
>a legitimately shit lyricist.
Totally disagree.

>>65677804
I think he's really kinda overrated, but I don't think he's a "legitimately shit lyricist." - he's pretty good, nothing but that. As a human being he really sucks, fucking vegan activist...
>>
I love his voice and his lyrics, they wake up the angsty teenager in me
he really is a fucking asshole though.
The Smiths>>>>>>>>solo Moz
>>
Whiny Manc bastard.
Quite possible the first emo kid.
>>
>>65679065
>The Smiths>>>>>>>>solo Moz
This.
>>
>>65679090
You really don't know emo music right?
>>
File: morrissey.jpg (55 KB, 736x734) Image search: [Google]
morrissey.jpg
55 KB, 736x734
>>
>>65679114
>Rites of Spring

Indie (Morrissey) and emo music like Sunny Day Real Estate go hand in hand.
Most of it is whiny drivel for white suburban kids.
>>
>>65677804
I think he's a lot more self-aware and funny than most people give him credit for, and some of his solo stuff is legitimately great
>>
he and his solo stuff suck but you cant act like The Smiths isnt god tier
>>
>>65679587
His solo stuff is good tho
>>
>>65679587
agree
>>
>>65677804
Hes a miserable edgy cunt
Music is brilliant, however
I like Your Arsenal, You Are The Quarry, Bona Drag, Viva Hate and Vauxhall and I
>>
I like his solo stuff better than the Smiths but Johnny Marr is my favorite guitar player of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOQ5BnBys
>>
>>65679122
he was so cute
>>
>>65679017
Referring to The Smiths if so than i agree, but disagree when it comes to his solo music
>>
Vauxhall and I and Viva Hate are as good as bad Smiths albums. I hope People aren't turned off by the persona he's adopted and enjoy his early solo career
>>
>>65677804
he is not a godlike genius

>>65678487
>>65678623
a couple of days ago he announced his support for bernie and talked shit about shillary and the god emperor. i thought he was cool because he almost voted UKIP and was kinda racist but i guess i was wrong.
>>
>>65679114
morrissey and the smiths were the closest thing to emo before emo came into existance
they were
proto emo
>>
>>65679017
>>does the body rule the mind
>>or does the mind rule the body?
>>I dunno
If Karl Pilkington decided to be a lyricist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8n2jcrQY5o
>>
>>65677804
a fucking god, i plan on killing myself while listening to why don't you find out for yourself when he dies
>>
>>65681850
stephen go to bed
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 750x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 750x748
POZ LOADS
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.