[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Edgar Allen Poe of music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
Who is the Edgar Allen Poe of music?
>>
probably tylo be chillin
>>
Lil Ugly Mane either intentionally or not.
>>
Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery and Imagination
>>
Robert Smith
>>
>>65674044
The entire first and second waves of Goth music.
>Let me be alone, let me dream in silence and enjoy in the cold, cold wonderful night. Let me believe, make me me glad, let's dance on the water let's dance on the water. Let me believe no human can drown if you don't expect too much, if you don't expect too much.And let me take you for a walk, let me see, let me smile! Tell me no human can drown, I don't expect too much. Just want to hold you, just want to touch you, just want to hold you and, I feel your flesh. Take me to your universe! Hold me...hold me."
-Clan of Xymox, "No Human Can Drown" 1985
>>
>>65674140
This
>>
>>65674044
ion curtwis
>>
>>65674044
Lonesome Wyatt
>>
>>65674044
Lou Reed
>>
>>65674044
Trent Reznor
>>
>Active in the mid 1800s
>Extremely influential
>Works still consumed and appreciated today

Wagner
>>
Will Toledo
>>
>>65674287
came here to say this
>>
Marilyn Manson
>>
>>65674044

Ian Curtis
>>
Nick Cave
>>
It would need to be some recluse who died young of alcohol abuse.
>>
Me
>>
>>65674300
i think you've missed the point
>>
current 93
>>
>>65674044
Nightpain
>>
>>65674044
Chopin
>>
>>65674044
Jim Morrison
>>
File: 1459641990133.gif (2 MB, 282x285) Image search: [Google]
1459641990133.gif
2 MB, 282x285
>>65674300
>>
>>65675983
Only acceptable answer.
>>
>>65675551
>>65675983
>>65674140
Either of these
>>
>>65676199
not my problem there aren't any popular musicians anyone on /mu/ remember from the 1800s.

For me "Hurr durr its x popular musician from the 20th century" seems to be missing the point
>>
JK Broadrick
>>
In terms of actual material, Trent Reznor is the obvious choice.
>>
>>65676729
for me "hurr durr Im on a music board" seems to be missing the point
>>
Michael Gira.
>>
Brian Molko
>>
>>65674044
morrissey likes to think he is
>>
>>65674044
Robert Smith
>>
What do you guys think of this guys MCing?

http://absorbonline.com/
>>
>>65677481
Morrissey likes to think he's Oscar Wilde

try reading, like, an actual book. Then come back.
>>
>>65675983
Im relatively new so i don't know how to do that whole thread over thing, but thread over
>>
>>65677579
>>65677579
you press the backslash button, then type the word "thread" (but, of course, without the quotation marks). Then you hit the box next to the phrase "I'm not a robot" and click on the images that match the requested subject - most likely trees, lakes, street signs, some sort of food, cars, commercial trucks, houses, store fronts, etc. Then submit the images you've selected. It should give you a check image. If it doesn't you may need to perform this verification task again. If it still doesn't take it, try refreshing. Then hit the post button. That should be all you need to do, but there is a chance you will get a message saying "this thread has been pruned or deleted", or that "you may no longer post in this thread". If you get the latter message, it means that the thread is no longer active, and under normal circumstances has been archived. If you posted very recently, you will get an automated countdown next to the post button, or you may just have your post temporarily denied, in which case just press the 'back' button and go through the submission process again. If you are taken to a page that tells you you have been banned, you must wait until the ban expires. If the ban is permanent, you can appeal it, and will regain the ability to post once an admin accepts your appeal (if they do, of course).
>>
Paul Roland
>>
>>65677920
ty anon :)
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.