[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who non-ironically loves ICP/Juggalo music anyth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: 600x600.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600x600.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
Ask someone who non-ironically loves ICP/Juggalo music anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q2wrTTkGWc
>>
>>65673780
What's with the makeup?
>>
Do you think ICP would have a following without the clown gimmick?
>>
>>65673808
Of course not. Kanye West wouldn't be that famous and rich if he wasn't a douchebag negro.
>>
are these the best lyrics they've ever written

>Abracadabra boom shacka dae
>I'm Violent J, and I'm back like a vertebrae
>And I come with a hat full of tricks
>Trunk full of Faygo, car full of fat chicks

?
>>
Are you a virgin or has your cousin let you stick it in yet
>>
>>65673780
Elderly Anon here, I grew up in Detroit suburbs when they were still local. Unironic Juggalos was a very sad sight.

>>65673833
The irony is that Kanye used to preach hope and overcoming the struggle of poverty.
>>
>>65673798

In Detroit a lot of the rappers at the time had gimmicks so ICP wanted one as well, Violent J also prefers his entertainment to see "out of this world"

>>65673808

No, it's certainly a big part of the appeal. They're not just rappers, they're "wicked clowns". Same deal with KISS

>>65673839

Those are some funny ones

From a technical standpoint, ICP are really shitty rappers, no real "skill" in terms of rhyme scheme, etc.

Shaggy 2 Dope's voice is fantastic though and Violent J is great at funny/entertaining concepts.

Their production was so original and fun and they somehow had a killer knack for writing legitimately great hooks

>>65673877

Not a redneck at all, grew up in a wealthy household and have an active sexlife.

>>65673882

As a local Detroit guy, how do you feel about them?

At the very least, their worth ethic/hustle is amazing.
>>
Same here, but i only like a bit of their music

>>65673833
He was famous before he became a "douche bag negro"
>>
>>65673919
>He was famous before he became a "douche bag negro"

Yes, but he become even more famous when become a douchebag negro

Famous, even more famous.
>>
>>65673839
No, these are:
>Filled your head with lead cuz I want you dead...
>Girlie girlie bitch you fucking freaky bitch
>>
>>65673882
>The irony is that Kanye used to preach hope and overcoming the struggle of poverty.

I also like to add that Kanye was never in poverty, but I guess artistic expression and giving positive hope is still a good thing.
>>
How do magnets work
>>
>>65673780
Say what you will but they at least live up to the rap game more then current rappers. As in they have rhythm and flow and dont run out of breath after saying 3-4 words. Not to mention that they actually RHYME words and not rhyme a word with the same word.
>>
if i wanted to give icp an honest shot, where would you recommend i begin?
>>
>>65673992

Riddle Box
>>
>>65674014
>not great milenko
unbelievable
>>
>>65674038

Riddle Box is them at their peak, has that raw Detroit sound and hunger behind it
>>
Columbine Kids had this on their website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGLodW6jS-Y
>>
>>65674091
god damn this song drags on, 5.40 in and i feel like its been at least 12 minutes
>>
>>65673907
I have a good friend who started listening to ICP in highschool and suddenly started dressing like some sort of nu-metal guy and some piercings and a hatchet man tattoo and a bunch of horror movie themed tattoos.

He's since pretty much stopped listening to them and now listens to Death Grips and Doom Metal almost exclusively. Is stuff like this a common sight?

Also are you a part of that whole "Juggalo family" thing, and where the make up and everything?
>>
>>65674393

I was really big into them but never got tats or painted my face or anything. Had a bunch of t-shirts though. By junior year of high school I was done labeling myself as "Juggalo"

I still keep up with everything and like watching interviews and shit but haven't liked any of their new music for like 8 years now

Most of the Juggalos I knew from that time period are actually STILL into it (and even have tats) and mostly listen to some rap and nu-metal bands on the side
>>
Why do "jugallos" always get icp tats?
>>
I have nothing to ask you but want to tell you that you should kill yourself
>>
File: spooki.png (68 KB, 212x192) Image search: [Google]
spooki.png
68 KB, 212x192
I unironically enjoy Riddle Box and Great Milenko as a whole and the rest is meh.
>>
How do magnets work
>>
>>65674488
All overzealous music fans are pretty obnoxious desu
>>
>>65673780
Are you going to the Gathering? I'm going out of novelty more than anything, but have never been before.
>>
>>65674655
I don't even like ICP and I want to go one day. Looks so fucking disgusting, degenerate and fun that I must experience it myself.
>>
FUCKIN MAGNETS

HOW DO THEY WORK
>>
>>65674488

It's really part of their identity, being a Juggalo is being part of a bigger family

>>65674614

1992-2004 ICP has a lot of great stuff

>>65674642

That song sucks, funny enough, Shaggy 2 Dope told Violent J he thought it was a lame ass song but Violent J forced him to dig it and then they became a meme cause of it

>>65674655

If I were to ever go it would have been years ago, Psychopathic Records is all split up now, they don't get as many big acts and all the new music sucks so I wouldn't be as into it
>>
>>65674651
Not us Radiohead fans
>>
Is the 2016 Gathering infomercial up yet?

What's your favorite book?
>>
>>65673839
>Not "Fucking magnets, how do they work?
>>
>>65673780
Name one good song by them
>>
>>65674959
Fuck tha police
>>
at what age were you diagnosed with autism and how did it affect your life later on?
>>
>>65675177
Age 23, I became a professional NEET on welfare tbhfam
>>
>>65675189
How 2 get welfare?
>>
WHO'S GOIN CHICKEN HUNTIN
>>
I legit love ICP so much, gotten me through some tough times. The first Joker's deck is classic, but the new second deck they started in 2009 is just as good, if not even better.

Great Milenko>Riddlebox>Marvelous Missing Link>Amazing Jeckel Brothers>Mighty Death Pop>The Wraith>Bang Pow Boom>Bizzar/Bizaar>The Tempest>Ringmaster>Carnival of Carnage
>>
>>65673780

WHAT THIS MIXTAPE DOES YOU PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE

https://kawaii-abortion.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
>>65673992
Commiting suicide.
>>
>>65673907
>At the very least, their worth ethic/hustle is amazing.

you sound stupid
>>
>>65674393
As someone who fell into ICP through Homestuck in high school, I can confirm that Death Grips and The Left Rights took me out of Juggalo stuff and right into weird experimental music after about a year or two

>>65676225
You'd be surprised how many minorities love ICP outside of wiggers man
>>
>>65675157
Redneck hoe.

Bitch, drop your overalls
And we fuck in the back of a horse stall
You're the ugliest bitch I know
But I still fuck ya, red neck ho
>>
All joking aside, I've had a lot of fun with the Great Milenko album back as a teenager. ICP isn't even a thing over here, this side of the pond.
>>
I'm from Michigan and ended up dating a girl from California who listened to ICP. Her first trip up here she wanted to get fucked up on Faygo. I had to explain it was pop.
>>
File: image.png (84 KB, 296x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 296x240
>>65676422
That seems to only support>>65676225
this point.
>>
>>65673780
You get your first pubes yet?
>>
>>65678670
not him, but I let him borrow some of mine, so yes
>>
Mike E. Clark is a great producer
>>
>>65678670
>>65678687
Why are you interested in his pubes? Do you have some kind of hair fetish or some shit?
>>
>>65673907
>have an active sex life

Juggalette hambeasts don't count as human
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>65678387
>pop
>>
>>65678670
Hi. Do you like to sit?
>>
are you down with the clown?
>>
>>65673780
what's it like being in the sixth grade?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.