[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having a biography tab on your music player Uh...? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461954861771.png (386 KB, 600x688) Image search: [Google]
1461954861771.png
386 KB, 600x688
>having a biography tab on your music player

Uh...?

You listen to music when you don't know anything about the artists?
>>
Because learning about anyone's personal life will ruin things for you. That's why we're here on 4chins.
>>
what music player even does this?
>>
>>65673399
The only thing you need to know about an artist/band is their irl name and maybe their influences.

Also, saved that pic, thanks OP
>>
>>65673422
waht
>>65673429
Lots of people that posts screenshots of foobar have added biography tabs. Idk why.
>>
Whats to know? He raped someone? Who cares.
>>
>>65673457
Yes, also you're welcome.

>>65673462
If my stance was not properly understood to you in the OP, I think it's a stupid feature.
>>
I really couldn't care less about that.
>>
>>65673462
I care. I admire rapists. Women are inferior beings.
>>
>>65673477
>If my stance was not properly understood to you in the OP, I think it's a stupid feature.
I know and I'm saying that knowing anything about the artists in the first place is stupid.

>You listen to music when you don't know anything about the artists?
Whats to know? He raped someone? Who cares.
>>
I'd give her candy and let her kiss me
>>
>>65673544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG_y4SQhJwE
>>
>>65673429
mine. it steals from last.fm or other sites
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.