[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like Codeine? I find Frigid Stars quite an underrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (789 KB, 642x804) Image search: [Google]
image.png
789 KB, 642x804
Does /mu/ like Codeine? I find Frigid Stars quite an underrated album.

Slowcore general I guess.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>65672834
slowcore is ok
post more of her ass
>>
I like Codeine a lot, even if a lot of their songs sound the same.
>>
Amazing music for when you feel depressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9KVhQOrDjs

>>65672884
I think that's a good thing here
>>
>>65672884
You're not wrong but the best thing about Codeine is that it's all such a good "same". Really consistent across the board and I'm more than okay with that.

White Birch is fucking king for mornings where it takes every ounce of my being to get out of bed and commute to work. I think it singlehandedly got me through my last breakup.
>>
Over the winter I fell pretty deep into depression and became more or less completely cut off from the world. I stopped really engaging with music consciously, but I kept spotify playing continuously and just listened to the songs it suggested for me.

When the "algorithm" started playing Frigid Stars for me, I realized I needed therapy. Disturbing stuff.
>>
I love the distorted bass in Pickup Song
>>
>>65672834
i want to place my face on that ass and suck the fart out of it and hold it like a bong it
>>
File: CS1704279-02A-BIG.jpg (85 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
CS1704279-02A-BIG.jpg
85 KB, 700x700
Slowcore is perfect for when you want to justify not getting out of bed when it's already 3 in the afternoon

https://youtu.be/Gn2eR7Xq4KM
>>
Love 'em
>>
File: Ccq5RzvVAAAQ_c7.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Ccq5RzvVAAAQ_c7.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
What i'd do to smack that ass
>>
I just want to nuzzle up between those ass cheeks. seems comfy ass fuck.
>>
>>65672834
source pls
>>
Codeine is good. I'm more partial to Red House Painters, Duster, and the likes.
>>
Slowcore is life.

And so is that ass.
>>
i think i literally know this girl

/ she looks exactly like a girl i know ass and all
>>
>>65674250
are you brazilian?
>>
Thoughts on daniel blumberg's (ex-yuck frontman) slowcore project? came out in like 2011 i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jfZZfavNew
>>
I much prefer Kodenine desu
>>
>>65672834
I love RHP and Low but other slowcore that derives from those two always sounds so dry and dull to me
>>
>>65672834
hnnnnggggggg
>>
Anyone have recs for stuff like Carissa's Wierd?
>>
get some testosterone you fucking pathetic beta fucks
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-000407.png (483 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-000407.png
483 KB, 1440x2560
Why is spotify telling me codeine made two trap mixtapes
>>
>>65676739
lmao
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.