[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post what you are listinin to right now and give your thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Post what you are listinin to right now and give your thoughts on it.

Sounds like a early 90's educational hip-hop group tried to make new wave.
>>
Grimes - Oblivion

I just discovered her and this song yesterday. I had no idea this board had a daily Grimes thread (and I'm getting a kick out of its discussions).

But yeah, excellent pop. My kind of music: synthy electronics with a basic background beat and ghostly singing over top of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
>>
>>65671785
what is your problem
how do you
a) JUST find out about her and
b) ENJOY the way she's discussed here
>>
I'm listening to my own music but since I'm not lame I won't shill it. I am thinking of how I could have mixed this a lot better
>>
>>65671822
a) I pick up only about 20 songs a month on average from various sources and I'm completely disconnected from pop music (I stopped listening to Pandora years ago, that was a nice source for a while)

b) It's hilarious. Some are way up her ass, others are disturbingly violent about her. It's the spectrum of hilarity. It's like Bjork's superfan existing at every level in his lifespan from "I love her" to "I want to send her acid".
>>
I'm listening to Wilco and I'm crying.
>>
File: Carly-Rae-Jepsen-Emotion.jpg (183 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Carly-Rae-Jepsen-Emotion.jpg
183 KB, 1500x1500
9.5/10 you guys werent memeing about this album
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1080x1080
Leviathan - Massive Conspiracy Against All Life

Only listened to two or three Leviathan albums and thought most of them were decent, but this completely blows the rest out of the water. Great album so far.
>>
>>65671869
could you be any more of a newfag
also
>listening to music by the song
>only 20 a month, at that
you're either like 13 or 43
>>
>>65671482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgWKcPQgNJQ

It's fuckin gold.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
It's just lovely
>>
>>65671963
i just recently downloaded that album. i love it too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.