[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A new form of Crunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: a1617162421_16.jpg (57 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a1617162421_16.jpg
57 KB, 700x700
Recently in Atlanta, there has been a new influx of talented rappers that have songs relevant to that of a more modern generation. Rhymes consist of theories such as love on the Internet, and the concept of phone sex while watching Nick at Nite. A new group, Danger Inc., has broken ground on a new subgenre of hip hop that is uniquely theirs, as well as tastefully southern; representing a new Atlanta, and ultimately a new South.

https://internetdepression.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
>>65670769
fuck off with your self advertisement. you guys look stupid
>>
>>65670945
Hey buddy, just wanted to let you know that unlike the more "disagreeable" boards like /b/, /pol/, and /v/, we here at /mu/ try to keep the discourse positive and avoid stooping to lowbrow insults and name calling, we're not children after all. Put a smile on your face and try being nice, small steps like this will make /mu/ a better place.

Cheers!
Your friendly neighborhood /mu/tant
>>
>>65670769
sounds like Suki Girlz.
>>
I don't think I want to listen to anything made by a coupla dudes in load outs like that to be honest
>>
definitely the white dude posting this, he goes to my college
>>
You know who else is a talented Atlanta rapper who has songs relevant to a modern generation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbddLNUOMs
>>
>me and my friends are so uncreative & can't into lyrics so we literally advertise watching a tv show, all the while trying to poo poo the stagnation of our local music scene despite trying to sit on someone elses laurels.

fuck off.
>>
>>65671047
Straight Fire
>>
phew
>>
if this is one of you two: I want to collaborate.
tell me how to get in touch with you. I'm NOT joking.
>>
>>65670769
Who is that semen demon in the middle?
>>
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of music that find its influences in atypical places, rather than resting on tired tropes, but this sorta smacks of young people without life experience beyond their screens pretending their subject matter is more the result of experimental choice than it is force of hand.
>>
>>65671110
I think he fucked off from the thread. Best bet is to contact him on bandcamp.
>>
>>65670769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldXrnwE9Gok
>>
File: 1347819877206.jpg (18 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1347819877206.jpg
18 KB, 559x556
>>65671138
kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.