[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys like Placebo? Pretty pleby supposedly, but I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 388.jpg (20 KB, 317x314) Image search: [Google]
388.jpg
20 KB, 317x314
Do you guys like Placebo?
Pretty pleby supposedly, but I think they're really good, especially pic related.
>>
Plebcebo
>>
>>65658989
honestly, i don't. i like sweet potato casserole. it's pretty patrish with marshmallows
>>
>>65658989
bumpity bump
>>
>>65658989
Honestly I did, a lot. But after meds everything went south
>>
>>65658989
Meds is the only album of theirs that I listened to, and I like it a lot.

I'm afraid to go listen to their other stuff, because I feel like I will dislike it. Any thoughts?
>>
>>65658989
I've only listened to Sleeping With Ghosts. The first half is great and the second half is okay.
>>
>>65658989
Placebo is patrish emo-tier music. They got me to start looking into guitar effects and are probably the only group that doesn't totally embarrass me as an adult
>>
>>65659678
Do listen to what they did before, but go backwards in time, meds is the last good step in their evolution in my opinion.
My favorite albums are the b-sides compilation and their self-titled first, but they are very different from Meds.
>>65659718
Sleeping with ghosts has that rough feeling at first, but yeah, the second half is not as good. I recommend the same thing, listen to the previous albums for more song similar to the first half
>>
>>65659913
Thanks for the input.
>>
>>65659678
Sleeping with ghosts/Black market music, I think is a good place to start if you liked the more electronic vibe of Meds.

If you prefer guitar rock go to Placebo/Without you I'm nothing
>>
EVERY ME AND EVERY YOU
>>
>>65659718
I actually like the second half of Sleeping with Ghosts. Slow ballads are something Placebo are pretty good at, and Special Needs and Centerfolds are good tracks.
>>
>>65660020
I really feel like centerfolds is too long, like stretched in time, and lacks some substance compared to other songs. Special K is good though
>>
>>65660185
Special needs, fuckme talking and writing at the sometime
>>
>>65658989

> I think they're really good

HAHAHAHA, wow what a fucking PLEB, let's make fun of this fucking PLEB HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65660382
>acting like this isn't half of /mu/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.