[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dunno why but this "band" genuinely pisses me off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1455651197805.jpg (55 KB, 396x303) Image search: [Google]
1455651197805.jpg
55 KB, 396x303
Dunno why but this "band" genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to sign this piece of backed up cuntwater onto their record label anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that they're cartoons? Why do they look at me like i should want to laugh at its autistic existance?

Seriously fuck this dumbass meme band and the Redditors who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at music.
>>
>>65656448

I-it's-s no- not t-that bad PUSSY ASS BITCH
>>
>>65656448
I liked feel good inc and some of the songs of plastic beach.
>>
>>65656448
I give this meme a B+
>>
>>65656448
me too
>>
the music is good
>>
>>65656448
when I was young I thought they were guys that looked like the characters and later I discovered it was the woo hoo guy all along
>>
>>65656448
Guarantee you were in diapers when Demon Days came out
>>
>>65656633
I was probably older than you.
>>
You're wrong m8
>>
File: DavidTitlow-DamonAlbarn-INT1.png (264 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
DavidTitlow-DamonAlbarn-INT1.png
264 KB, 500x325
>>65656526
>>
one word

BLACKGRAPE
>>
My friends tried showing me plastic beach one time. The production was kind of cool at points but a lot of it was way too fucking sunny and poppy. I get that the point is that you're supposed to be out off by the artifice but... That's a stupid fucking idea for an albums concept. It's like a justification of selling out.
>>
>>65656991
>a lot of it was way too fucking sunny and poppy.
What fucking album did you listen to? It has maybe two or three songs that can even remotely fall into that category and even then there's a somberness to each of them besides Melancholy Hill. I think you need to re-listen to it and try gaining some perspective or listen to the lyrics you sperg
>>
>>65656651
What, he's aged past you since since?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.