[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most underrated Progressive album of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cover_464161992009.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover_464161992009.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
What's the most underrated Progressive album of all time?

Is it pic related (best KC family)?
>>
The Astonishing
>>
If you think that's the best KC then you should stick to soft rock instead
>>
>>65653685
What? Islands is like Post Rock before Post Rock. Beautiful classical influence too
>>
>>65653674
this album is underrated as fuck
one of my favorite kc
>>
>>65653678
wut?
>>
>>65653819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZK2EmmGLNc

I feel like this is exactly what the world needs:
Dream Theater is getting a digital board game based off of their latest album The Astonishing.
It's in development right now and will be available soon for iOS and Android
as a free download with additional content available as in-app purchases.
Help the princess find her music player and save the kingdom from tyranny!
>>
>>65653674
Islands is too soft for my tastes
I'd say Musik Von Harmonia by Harmonia is p. underrated for German Prog
>>
>>65653674
Nope, that album is way too womanizing and misogynistic to be called underrated.
>>
>>65653700
The only things of note on it are the opener and the title track. The rest is filler
>>
Spiders Dance - Toto Blanke

Sounds like Return to Forever without the medieval bullshit fanfare wank
>>
File: 666.jpg (63 KB, 729x625) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
63 KB, 729x625
>>65653674
>>
>>65654026
>tfw you will never listen to this album for the first time again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.