[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Grips makes me suicidal because of how shitty they are,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 1366x768
Death Grips makes me suicidal because of how shitty they are, like i'm not even fucking joking or being melodramatic. every time i've listened to them i got this awful feeling in my chest and stomach that feels like an elephant sitting on top of me an taking a steamy shit that ricochets back onto its ass and my face. it makes it physically hurt to live and lasts for like 2-3 days after i hear it. if Death Gripsstarts playing in a store i just have to up and leave, even if i'm at the checkout. that's how bad it is.
>>
>>65646407
I don't recognise this copypasta
>>
im not reading this
>>
>>65646407
Nice post faggot
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>65646407

gay/10
>>
Posts like this show that suicide really is the answer.
>>
File: hereyougo.jpg (96 KB, 565x850) Image search: [Google]
hereyougo.jpg
96 KB, 565x850
>>65646407
>>
nice effort but this will never be pasta
>>
File: 1315627777001.png (17 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1315627777001.png
17 KB, 365x363
>>65646407
>trying to force a copypasta
>>
Swans makes me suicidal because of how shitty they are, like i'm not even fucking joking or being melodramatic. every time i've listened to them i got this awful feeling in my chest and stomach that feels like an elephant sitting on top of me an taking a steamy shit that ricochets back onto its ass and my face. it makes it physically hurt to live and lasts for like 2-3 days after i hear it. if Swans starts playing in a store i just have to up and leave, even if i'm at the checkout. that's how bad it is.
>>
>>65646733
that doesn't work with OP posts, it just says (OP) for everybody
fayget
>>
File: memes.jpg (92 KB, 752x623) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
92 KB, 752x623
Meme general.

What's going to be the next hot meme boys
>>
>>65646407
>people who dislike death grips the post
>>
>>65646407
I have the same feeling when Radiohead play. Atrocious.
>>
i wrote this copypasta but it was about incubus

ama
>>
>>65647629
cavesponge predates dat boi and he bout to do it normies just didn't know it
>>
>>65647646
i hate death grips with a passion and i would never make a post this stupid
>>
>>65647890
You're still a giant faggot for being the
>i hate death grips with a passion
guy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.