[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: albums that insulted you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 51sBFJYnq6L.jpg (40 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
51sBFJYnq6L.jpg
40 KB, 500x496
ITT: albums that insulted you
>>
>>65635049
listen to safe as milk then you pussy
>>
>>65635124
/thread
>>
>>65635049
What do you mean insulted? Do you just get angry when you don't like the sound you voluntarily put on?
>>
it told me I would always be a loser ;_;

that's not okay...
>>
>>65635049
American millennials need to be insulted through as many avenues as possible.
>>
>>65636274

are you over 30?

because if you're not you are a millenial just so you know.
>>
>>65637614
Never said I wasn't, just saying that the broader culture of millenials expects to be catered to in their art, among other things.
>>
>>65636274
You're an asshole!! Did I do it right?
>>
>>65637634

they're really no worse than previous generations

even as far back as the 60s you had the hippies
>>
>>65637652
Nah, you failed to touch upon something meaningful or confrontational.

>>65637722
And while a lot of the "hippies" as we know them were all for infantile desires, a lot of movements back then were about killing your ego, or just coming to terms with the ugly parts of yourself like the freak movement, or what would become the punks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.