[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What albums will make me feel like I'm in a beautiful place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Cover.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
What albums will make me feel like I'm in a beautiful place out in the country?
>>
Robbie Basho - Visions of the Country
it's the only logical answer
>>
>>
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
Stimming, deep house that was made in the Italian Alps.
>>
>>65632065
ooh now we're talking
does it have warm synths?
>>
Why didn't i hear this EP when it come out none of you fags told me
>>
File: Plantasia post.jpg (162 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Plantasia post.jpg
162 KB, 400x400
>>65632065
>Stimming
Some speed addict girl I met a while ago once played that at a friend's. I don't like her that much, but she knew some great music, so I'll second this.

>>65632071
If you are looking for warm synths, check out pic related. It's Plantasia by Mort Garson.
>>
>>65632071
Only the warmest, all his music tends to be incredibly warm and natural sounding because of the samples he creates. Link related is my favourite from it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eRZUNXhV3c

This has the fullest warmest synths in his discography. He the low pass barely comes above 500hz, so fat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQHz0QFuMyI
>>
>>65632130
>tfw no speed addict gf to listen to stimming with
>>
>>65632130
yeah, I know Plantasia, it's good but I don't love it, possibly beacause it's nothing but synths, no drums, vocals or anything
>>
>>65632130
do you like Bruce Haack
>>
>>65632215
try these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVKvm3k809U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-dYltLqTso
>>
>>65632183
You wouldn't like her, believe me. She is one of those people who analyse every person in the room, out loud no less, tries to find insecurities in everyone's behavior and when you call her out on it she WILL twist it around so she doesn't have to admit that she is the one with the crippling insecurities.

I'm okay with the drugs, speed's not the best one in my opinion but still, that's not the problem. It's the way she acts like she is "enlightened" and how every time someone says something, she replies with something akin to "yeah I feel that too sometimes, only way stronger and I learned to deal with it".

Plus, she would tell people to calm down because she picks up some nonexistent negative vibes. Thereby creating actual negative vibes.

I'd love a GF with great music taste, but I will not deal with the rest of her personality.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.