[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twenty one PIlots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: twenty one pilots log.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
twenty one pilots log.png
4 KB, 225x225
Why do you guys think this band has become so popular?
>>
Because you keep posting threads like thus you memer
>>
>>65630926
this is my first thread about this topic and of course word of mouth, but I was speaking more so of their music
>>
Because 13 year old girls on Tumblr think their lyrics are deep and relatable. Also because they're on Fueled by Ramen, which is a record label their target audience love.
>>
>>65630808
They aren't popular.
I never heard of them until I came back to /mu yesterday.
>>
>>65631068
>>65631004
I don't listen to them either but they just played near me at the United Center so I was interested because I have "deep" friends who hype them nonstop
>>
Only heard about them once and it was from a fat tinder girl who would wear cat ears and slept with a fucking night light. Haven't spoke to her since I threw up on her bed.
>>
>>65631068
>430 000 000 views
>not poular
>>
File: lennontolstoytwentyonepilots.png (142 KB, 1147x478) Image search: [Google]
lennontolstoytwentyonepilots.png
142 KB, 1147x478
>>
>>65631170
they got compared to Tolstoy? Wow I should listen to their music more intellectually i suppose does anyone have different views?
>>
>>65631170
>putting john lennon and leo tolstoy on the same level

fucking kill me
>>
>>65631310
yeah no shit johnny boy isn't close to tolstoy but instrumentally he was a m a d m a n
>>
Who
>wish we could turn back time
here?
>>
>>65631823
i wish we could turn time forward so i can die faster t b h l a d s
>>
>>65630808
Fact: if it weren't for the cringey lyrics this album would be /mu/core
>>
>>65631870
why's that?
>>
>>65631124
Yeah, I had a few friends go to that. They acted like it was the second coming.
>>
Honestly, it's because they're talented and the lyrics resonate with a lot of people.
But i have a feeling you knew this and are jumping on the hate wagon because stressed out was so overplayed and they're meme'd out now. Seriously, the meming of them on /mu/ is as overplayed as that song is.
>inb4 14 y/o depressed white girl.
They're not my cup of tea, but I can respect them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.