[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thoughts on the musical >Favorite song >R8 other people's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 230x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 230x355
>Thoughts on the musical
>Favorite song
>R8 other people's favorite song.

I like it a lot. I don't like how much a victim Burr becomes at the end, and I don't understand why 99% of the play was a minority, it just seems unnecessary, but, "white boys can't rap" so whatever.
Favorite song, either Satisfied or Your Obediant Servant
>>
>>65623868
I loved it. I even watched a bootlegger someone posted here.

My favourite song is Aaron Burr, Sir. I liked how they didn't make him a cartoon evil character.
>>
>>65623868
The reason for all the minority actors was that they wanted to connect the old stuffy (ie white) founding fathers with the more diverse people of today. I think it was a pretty neat idea just to shake things up a little.
>>
>>65624193
Good song, personally don't like the middle part, mainly due to "What time is it, showtime showtime" just because it feels random.
>>
>>65624322
It makes sense if you watch the show. They walk into a bar and these three are drunk af talking shit while Burr says "Fools who run their mouths oft wind up dead". And then the three guys are like drunk and Burr says, "As I said" implying these three are gonna get themselves killed because they're yelling about their revolutionary sympathies.
>>
>>65624322
that's what dancers on new york subways say before they perform, and the different music styles are based on the different characters' personalities
>>
Gr8 my favorite song is we know
>>
>>65624193
>the villain wasn't a cartoon character so I should give the play points for this
This is the same as thinking you're a moral person because you've never raped or killed anyone.
>>
>>65624655
Idiot
>>
My favorite songs are Room Where it Happens and Wait for It.
Leslie Odom Jr's voice is like butter. I'm so glad Lin decided to be Hamilton instead. Leslie's voice is a lot better for the role.
>>
>tfw the original cast is leaving next month
>I will never see Hamilton live with the original cast
Feels bad
>>
>>65625143
Fuck you, man. This can't be happening I'm gonna cry
>>
>>65623868
Non-Stop is my favorite, hands down. It's a great song by itself and it serves as a perfect closer to the first act.
>>
>>65626076
That part where they mix all the previous songs into one is amazing
>>
>>65625143
DELETE THIS
>>
Sucks shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.