[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gear thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fantano2.jpg (138 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
fantano2.jpg
138 KB, 1024x699
What headphones does /mu/ use for listening to music?
I've been listening to music on the same shitty earphones for years now and I've decided its about time I invest in some actual headphones. Can anyone recommend me some good quality headphones, preferably not too expensive.
>>
Define "not to expensive"
>>
>>65623210
Get a pair of 30 to 40 dollar Seinheisers. Have lasted me about 2 years and I have no complaints
>>
>>65623275
Not totally recommended.

>>65623210
I suggest some Philips SHP9500s. I got some after listening to some. Excellent, and you can find them for $65 on ebay. They're discontinued so this may change at any time. I love them. Such an open, clear sound. Most people agree that they compete with headphones hundreds of dollars more.

Maybe head over to the /g/ headphone threads for more ideas.
>>
I've had my Sony MDR-7506's for years, and the sound quality is immaculate. Under $100 too.
>>
Id reccomend getting some Seinheisers, tho the good models are $200+
I got these razer headphones for a 100$, they are pretty great for the money,
a bit clunky, not really something i wear outside, but for a 100$ the sound is great,
and they are surprisingly durable,
overall, pretty great for the price.
>>
>>65623718
Seconding 7506's, good quality and good price. Only thing is the cord is a bit long and gets in the way sometimes.
>>
>spending more than $50 on headphones
Wew, lads. Ya'll need to buy on sale.
>>
>>65623674
>tfw Philips SHP2600

I'm just a stingy Polderjew like that.
>>
>>65624020
Yeah, but at least it's coiled. If it were totally straight it'd be like a quarter mile long.
>>
>inb4 meme50s

Yea like others of have said it depends on your price range.
>>
>>65623674
what do you mean by an "open" sound?
>>
>>65625528
I'm gonna assume he means the soundstage is large. When you have an Open headphone it leaks and absorbs sounds that are occurring around you. But the benefit of Open headphones is that you always get a larger sense of soundstage.
>>
Good ol' ATH-M50x. I bought these after I ruined by ATH-M50s after sitting on them which broke the right tab, which keeps the can in place.
>>
which way round is it
I can't tell anymore
I've no fucking idea
>>
>>65623210
dont get headphones get some SE215 and the triple flange eartips
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.